Josh Thomson: Ariel Helwani doesn’t train!

I’m trying to post a meme of Ben Stiller saying “Merman!” from Zoolander but this forum won’t let me post pics right now. It was the perfect meme in response to your comment and now all is lost. All is lost.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

1 Like

will ferrell brick GIF by Anchorman Movie

You didn’t know Josh is gay? I posted pictures of his wedding here…look up the thread.

1 Like

Ariels a fagg, but not Schuab???.. thats a hot take.

1 Like

Schaub is too, thats why I excluded him

Honestly, cyborg was just as big a bitch in that match and could have easily wrestled with schaub had he wanted. Putting that all on brandin isn’t fair I’ve always thought.

2 Likes

I agree. Cyborg wasn’t going for takedowns either. He was expecting The Schlob to jump into his guard.

I respectfully disagree with the last 2 posts. And this isn’t an argument for or against guard pulling and butt scooting… but if you’re in a grappling match, and you don’t want top OR bottom, wtf are we even doing?

1 Like

That’d be fine adcc rules and it wasn’t like cyborg was standing up pushing him off the mat or anything. He knew brendon wasn’t going to engage like he wanted and hammed it up to make him look worse and I’m the last guy to defend schaub unless he deserves it. Cyborg knew what he was doing. He’s also covered up rape and misconduct.

1 Like

I don’t know why, but the last line made me break out laughing. So casual to be thrown in at the end of a bjj match analysis. I imagined it like when people used to do prank calls for Howard stern and they would start taking real fast in the last sentence before they got hung up on.

“He’s also covereduprapeandmisconduct…”

1 Like

Lol all raping aside (I don’t follow close enough anymore to be familiar with that story), you know what I’m saying though right? What did Schaub want to do? Take him down and then stand up again? I just can’t understand being in a grappling match and not wanting to grapple… not wanting to play bottom, not wanting to play top… just literally not grappling.

1 Like

Naw he’s banging Jenn Brown

I like Josh. It’s amazing how many UGers hate him. I like listening to his podcast.

Can he be arrogant? Of course. But doesn’t bother me, most fighters are super arrogant and they believe the worlds revolves around them.

I listen to their podcast cause it only 2 per week. Just enough to break down future cards and break down recent events. I’d rather listen to insight from a real veteran of the sport and the guy who’s been there since UFC 1 instead of a bunch of “journalists “

If you don’t like him why listen?

I can’t stand Bisping cohost so I ditched that podcast a long time ago, but I don’t hate him or anything, I just don’t watch.

The problem with most podcasters is they start to think their sh1t doesn’t stink.

1 Like

I listen because even though hes a dick, I still learn from the banter between him and big john. I also respect that he trained with my fav fighters Cormier and Khabiby.
But he does annoy the fuck out of me. And Big john does too whenever he goes “lookit” “Lookit” some midwestern hillbilly.

Nothing man about the mermaid.

1 Like

Josh looks terrified landing this kick.