Josh Thomson is concerned about El Cucuy's Elbows

Out of anyone Josh Thomson might have the most insight here, as Khabib training partner and Ferguson opponent, or a Michael Johnson as well having fought both Khabib and Tony.

Khabib vs Tony Ferguson; FINALLY! | WEIGHING IN - YouTube

2 Likes

McCarthy loves to hear himself talk 

They should be allowed to throw 12-6 elbows.  What we see here is what pro wrestlers in my day called a "forearm smash."

Raging -

Big John has a wealth of knowledge and experience, but when he bumps his gums on Bellator I've often found myself wishing he could rein it in just a bit. Between him and Goldberg going on and on about what gym a guy trains at and stuff like that it gets a little tedious. I would guess that 99% of the tiny Bellator audience couldn't give a flying shit about some of the obscure stuff those two spout. 

Tug Dabone -
Raging -

Big John has a wealth of knowledge and experience, but when he bumps his gums on Bellator I've often found myself wishing he could rein it in just a bit. Between him and Goldberg going on and on about what gym a guy trains at and stuff like that it gets a little tedious. I would guess that 99% of the tiny Bellator audience couldn't give a flying shit about some of the obscure stuff those two spout. 

Yeah I like to hear that shit but I wanted him to just stfu and let Josh talk 

I feel like khabib will bleed for the first time in a fight. Even from the bottom Tony's elbows are dangerous.

https://gfycat.com/ifr/HomelyEducatedChicken

Tony Ferguson GIF

Tony Ferguson GIF | Gfycat

El Cucuy GIF

El Cucuy GIF | Gfycat

they know their shit

tonys a dangerous fight for khabib