Josh Thomson vs. Michael Johnson - July

Like?

http://msn.foxsports.com/ufc/story/josh-thomson-vs-michael-johnson-set-for-fox-ufc-saturday-on-july-26-050914

I like.

And, as good as Thomson is, and as flaky as Johnson is, I have to go with Johnson on this one. Thomson's mind doesn't seem to be in the right place, and I think Johnson is finding his stride.

Like this match up a lot.. Rooting for Johnson. Phone Post 3.0

Great matchup, don't know who to root for. Phone Post 3.0

Let's go Johnson. Huge step up in competition. Let's go baby Phone Post 3.0

Amazing fight.

Sweet. Two good fights for this card so far. I'll be there live Phone Post 3.0

Dn that's actually a good fight.
Got Thompson. Phone Post 3.0

Josh will trash him IMO, but great match up.

I like, you like? Phone Post 3.0

Like Phone Post 3.0

Great fight, but I see Thomson finishing Johnson with strikes early.

It takes Johnson a full round to find his rhythm. That won't help him back Thomson off, who's got great speed with his TD's and strikes. Phone Post 3.0

Loll at josh finishing with strikes. Josh will wrestle mj to an easy decision. Phone Post 3.0

hendofanforlife -

johnson has been on a tear but has lots of losses to subpar comp. 

It's an interesting fight. Imagine Josh is going to want to take this one to the ground and we've seen that guys that he beat like Tibau and Lauzon couldn't even take him down or do anything on the ground to him. His only subpar as of late is to Reza Medadi, no shame in losing to Myles Jury. Interesting stylistic fight for sure. Phone Post 3.0

That's that shit I do like Phone Post 3.0

Hikikomori - Loll at josh finishing with strikes. Josh will wrestle mj to an easy decision. Phone Post 3.0
Michael Johnson's TDD is very good. I'm betting on him stuffing a few shots, leading Josh to box with him.

I definitely see this ending in a TKO victory much like the Diaz bout. Phone Post 3.0

Gregg Roach - And, as good as Thomson is, and as flaky as Johnson is, I have to go with Johnson on this one. Thomson's mind doesn't seem to be in the right place, and I think Johnson is finding his stride.
Not sure I agree at all. Josh lost a split to bendo and Gil in the last couple years. Johnson has looked good and mma math doesn't work, but if jury can beat him josh can do it for sure Phone Post 3.0

Nice matchup. Phone Post 3.0

Josh is too slow too handle Johnson. I can see MJ stuffing his takedown attempts and forcing Thomson to stand with him. Johnson will out box him for sure. MJ by UD. Phone Post 3.0