Joshua Burkmans run to LW Title.

After Joshua runs through Paul Felder, who's next? I'd like to see Joshua vs Evan Dunham or vs the winner of James Vick vs Dariush. Or, Burkman vs Sanchez, last remaining TUF fighters. Season 1 vs season 2.

Hes not beating felder Phone Post 3.0

Felder vs him could be fotn Phone Post 3.0

He was ww champ, should stay at WW Phone Post 3.0

BonesNose - Hes not beating felder Phone Post 3.0

Lol. You made me spit out my fruity pebbles. Felder has beaten 2 guys thatve been cut. And lost to Ross Pearson. Burkman will dominate him, it'll look silly.

Gonna be a good fight he should try to get it to the ground with felder though Phone Post 3.0

Huffingpaint -
BonesNose - Hes not beating felder Phone Post 3.0

Lol. You made me spit out my fruity pebbles. Felder has beaten 2 guys thatve been cut. And lost to Ross Pearson. Burkman will dominate him, it'll look silly.
sn bet mr huffer? Phone Post 3.0

I haven't been nearly as impressed by Felder as most of the UG but after Josh's last few performances I'll take Felder. Phone Post 3.0

You're on. I'll trust you at your word as we are both muds. Just lettin you know, you're betting against the guy with wins over Jon Fitch, Aaron Simpson, and Gerald Harris. Burkman also went all night vs PED raged Hector Lombard, and stood with pro boxer KJ Noons. Just sayin, Felder is in over his head.

Paul Felder is a good striker. Not a great striker. He looked great against Castillo...that's fed his hype train. Burkman will show his vet experience.

Huffingpaint - You're on. I'll trust you at your word as we are both muds. Just lettin you know, you're betting against the guy with wins over Jon Fitch, Aaron Simpson, and Gerald Harris. Burkman also went all night vs PED raged Hector Lombard, and stood with pro boxer KJ Noons. Just sayin, Felder is in over his head.
Ok im in so dont welch. 6 months. Im also aware of their records and believe burkman is on the decline and felder will walk him down and probably take a dec Phone Post 3.0

WattMell -
thetouchofdeath - I haven't been nearly as impressed by Felder as most of the UG but after Josh's last few performances I'll take Felder. Phone Post 3.0
Some people on here were being a bit ridiculous after he KO'd Castillo.. he's good but definitely still improving. Phone Post 3.0
He does have a lot of room to grow he was down two rounds before he got the choke in his last fight and didn't look that good in the Pearson fight. With that said I hope he continues to grow and fulfill his potential he is as tough as a tire and always comes to fight. Phone Post 3.0

Good point about the Pearson fight. Ross is definitely a small LW, and he was shoving Felder against the fence at will. Phone Post 3.0

Don't think Felder could go 3 rounds with Lombard Phone Post 3.0

BonesNose - 
Huffingpaint - You're on. I'll trust you at your word as we are both muds. Just lettin you know, you're betting against the guy with wins over Jon Fitch, Aaron Simpson, and Gerald Harris. Burkman also went all night vs PED raged Hector Lombard, and stood with pro boxer KJ Noons. Just sayin, Felder is in over his head.
Ok im in so dont welch. 6 months. Im also aware of their records and believe burkman is on the decline and felder will walk him down and probably take a dec Phone Post 3.0

Agree to the bet. If Hector Lombard couldn't walk down Burkman, Paul Felder won't. I expect Burkmans takedowns and top control to dominate.

Jon Fitch choked Burkman out. Phone Post 3.0

The Regulator - 
Jon Fitch choked Burkman out. Phone Post 3.0

In 2006. Then more recently Burkman choked him out in less than a minute.

Huffingpaint - 
BonesNose - 

Agree to the bet. If Hector Lombard couldn't walk down Burkman, Paul Felder won't. I expect Burkmans takedowns and top control to dominate.

Well, I lost the bet. Pick whatever you want. TTT for a mod to change. I was out all day, haven't even seen the fights, hope it was a decent scrap. I'll bump this again if BonesNose doesn't see it.

Burkman fades too much in his fights. He is so tough but can't keep a consistent pace.

Ttt for BonesNose