Joshua-Klitscho face off

https://youtu.be/dS96JU70GoI

they fight this Saturday in front of 90K fans. I think Wlad is old enough for Joshua to take advantage of. 

Forgot this was this weekend! On my bday no less. My wife is going to leave be me when I tell her I don't want to do anything except watch the fight:)

I'm of the opinion that Joshua is a level above what is out there right now and Saturday will be a good fight to show whether I'm right or not. It will be interesting to see how Klitschko comes in and whether he's finished or not.  I'm not sure he could handle Joshua even if he wasn't but, he wants to get paid and get that fight at the earliest possible opportunity to give himself the best chance.

I'm not at all sold on Joshua. But, the Wlad who fought Fury was beyond shot. He just stood there unable to pull the trigger until the 11th or 12th round. 

I wouldn't be surprised to see both guys completely gassed by the fifth round hugging it out for the rest of the fight. 

Thanks for posting. Great clip.

For later

Bump for the weigh ins...  First of all, I can't post pics. (but we know how that goes).

Joshua a monsterous 250lbs, Klitschko at 240.5lbs.  Looking forward to it, picks???

I'm a big fan of Joshua and the heavyweight division actually has a few interesting fights around at the minute but, he's never really been tested.  I don't put too much into the Whyte fight as he was so emotionally invested in it and in his defence, he's quite durable too, I mean look at the Chisora fight.  After Klitschko's last fight the expection is that Joshua destroys him but, I wouldn't be too surprised by 12 rounds of jab and hold from Klitschko.

All that being said, I'm putting my money on Joshua around the 4 to 6 mark.  If he doesn't get him out by then, that's a lot of muscle to carry for 12 rounds.

Bobby Lupo -

I'm not at all sold on Joshua. But, the Wlad who fought Fury was beyond shot. He just stood there unable to pull the trigger until the 11th or 12th round. 

I wouldn't be surprised to see both guys completely gassed by the fifth round hugging it out for the rest of the fight. 

Yup, physically , Vlad just could not pull the trigger against Fury.  Great run, but it's over.

I'm picking AJ around the 6th or 7th. I'm a tiny bit less confident now seeing AJ come in at the heaviest in his career. Wladimir looked great physically like always.

This is a huge deal. 90,000 will be in attendance,which is probably killing Froch right now. Both guys are Olympic gold medalist Wlad in Atlanta in 96 and AJ in 12. If AJ wins impressively he is the face of boxing globally.

Going to be an interesting fight.

Jon Jones v Shogun imo.

Joshua destroys the low output Klitschko. I hope I'm wrong, but he just doesn't do anything anymore.

If AJ jumps on Wlad early like Corrie Sanders did then it's over for Wlad. AJ can't allow Wlad to dictate the distance and pace.

https://youtu.be/YZ-Z5fWOL-A

weigh ins here 

4p on Showtime right?

Joshua is for reals.

7th rd ko

Barry_BondsMVP - If AJ jumps on Wlad early like Corrie Sanders did then it's over for Wlad. AJ can't allow Wlad to dictate the distance and pace.

This is the whole fight right there in your comment. AJ has to send Wlad into panic mode and keep him nervous like Sanders and Peter did. He can't allow Wlad to get comfortable. If Wlad gets comfortable, he'll lull AJ into a typical Wlad jab and grab fight where the opponent just seems to accept that reality.