Journalist Luke Thomas doing an AMA on Reddit

http://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/comments/1s7twg/i_am_luke_thomas_mma_journalist_ama/

As I stated previously, I'm doing an AMA for Reddit. This is my AMA thread. So ask away about what it is you'd like to know. I'll be as forthcoming as possible. We can talk about literally anything you want. This is one of the few times I'll talk about topics like this in a public fashion.

Fire away, gang.

Oh, and this officially kicks off at 1 p.m. ET on Dec. 6, which is Friday, but get those questions in ahead of time.

He's one of the best analysts in mma IMO Phone Post 3.0

if anyone is interested the ama has finished, all his responses are up

Kim jong illest - No1 cares Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

I read it. Wish you would have called out the shills but understand why you didn't. Chronicle all of it now, it will make for a good book.

You should have given examples of why you stay away from the cesspool, there are probably a few good stories.

I enjoyed the rest of the AMA Phone Post 3.0

Bigdoug924 - He's one of the best analysts in mma IMO Phone Post 3.0

Big fan of Luke. Phone Post 3.0

Bawls - I read it. Wish you would have called out the shills but understand why you didn't. Chronicle all of it now, it will make for a good book.

You should have given examples of why you stay away from the cesspool, there are probably a few good stories.

just to be clear i am not luke thomas. the writing in the OP was taken directly from his reddit ama.

Team GDP -
Bawls - I read it. Wish you would have called out the shills but understand why you didn't. Chronicle all of it now, it will make for a good book.

just to be clear i am not luke thomas. the writing in the OP was taken directly from his reddit ama.

Hi Luke. Phone Post 3.0

Team GDP -

Fuck Phone Post 3.0