JR about Frank Mir

On Frank Mir:

UFC's Frank Mir made some alarmingly strong and controversial comments on the popular, Mark Madden radio show in Pittsburgh recently about wanting to see Brock Lesnar "die inside the Octagon" seemingly and preferably at Mir's hands.

Frank Mir is a badass who is a driven man but he may want to start thinking before he begins talking. I think Mir is a compelling, sports figure who is obviously obsessed with mangling Brock Lesnar but it's not Brock Lesnar that Mir is fighting soon. Paging Shane Carwin.

You can check out the full entry at JrsBarBQ.com.

I actually like JR's insight on MMA.

For such an old school cat, I kinda' expected him to have strong interest in it. How can you not at his age, where he's more than likely seen catch wrestlers transition to pro-wrestling over the years.

On a side note, I'd LOVE to see him do commentary for at least one big time MMA org. He has some of the greatest lines and enthusiasm ever!

Nice article, BTW.

fiercedragon - no thanks. don't like to mix my mma w/ gay pro-rasslin...

So you missed Sakuraba's career? Man, that sucks.

Carwin by KO

fiercedragon - 
catchascatchcant - 
fiercedragon - no thanks. don't like to mix my mma w/ gay pro-rasslin...

So you missed Sakuraba's career? Man, that sucks.

watched his FIGHTS not his ballet...

And this is somebody talking about fights and associated with "ballet"; you don't have to dismiss his comments if you dismiss the "ballet". Just like Sakuraba is somebody who participates in fights and is associated with "ballet", and you don't have to dismiss the fights if you dismiss the "ballet".