JRE: Cmdr. David Fravor

Commander David Fravor is a retired US Navy pilot, who has a close encounter in 2004 with the so-called Tic Tac UFO.

Top Gun Pilot chases a flying Tic-Tac in his fighter jet...

Watching this now... Super interesting. Bob Lazar has come up a few times.

Good podcast. Should encourage mature discussion on the phenomena.

In for later

Yea, its a tough case to try and "debunk." Either Commander Fraver encountered something totally unknown legitimately, or, this was all part of a Navy exercise to test new technology (the tic-tac) against our best pilots and current fighters. However, that would still beg the question, how did we make such break-throughs in propulsion and lead many to speculate the core technology these machines were predicated on. 

Regardless it is a mystery either way. If it was a true unknown then that's incredible for so many reasons. If it was our tech, then the possibilities for such technology (essentially anti-gravity) is perhaps as incredible.

I just think its a rock solid case in that you have the Navy vessels seeing these objects on radar, the pilots encountering these objects, the pilots seeing these objects, and then having FLIR footage showing these objects. That's three independent systems, radar, human perception, and gun-camera FLIR all capturing the event. Very hard to dismiss and should envoke a larger and more serious discussion about this. 

3 Likes
jcblass -
Yea, its a tough case to try and "debunk." Either Commander Fraver encountered something totally unknown legitimately, or, this was all part of a Navy exercise to test new technology (the tic-tac) against our best pilots and current fighters. However, that would still beg the question, how did we make such break-throughs in propulsion and lead many to speculate the core technology these machines were predicated on. 

Regardless it is a mystery either way. If it was a true unknown then that's incredible for so many reasons. If it was our tech, then the possibilities for such technology (essentially anti-gravity) is perhaps as incredible.

I just think its a rock solid case in that you have the Navy vessels seeing these objects on radar, the pilots encountering these objects, the pilots seeing these objects, and then having FLIR footage showing these objects. That's three independent systems, radar, human perception, and gun-camera FLIR all capturing the event. Very hard to dismiss and should envoke a larger and more serious discussion about this. 

I agree. Well stated. 

Surprised this thread didn't get more traction

Execrate x 2 -

Surprised this thread didn't get more traction

Maybe because there are two other threads on this already.

1 Like
jcblass -

nice.

We arent alone. Advanced civilizations exist everywhere and have for eons.

Do they visit? Seems the evidence supports that.

Why do the govenrments hide it? They clearly do.

Why are we here, far from the bustle of the universe?

jcblass -

Well said

jcblass -

Nailed it

Interesting that there was a mention of Christopher Columbus seeing a ufo.

cfochs -

Interesting that there was a mention of Christopher Columbus seeing a ufo.

"Yeah but there's no video evidence " lol that was good moment. I'm paraphrasing but still great.

jcblass -

Good post man.  

Its hard to dismiss something like this, especially as this is one of those cases where they have the proof to back it up.  Even if it turns out that these objects our "ours", we had to get the tech from somewhere.

And like Commander Fraver said, go out in the boonies and look up.  Its logical just on the ammount of stars in the universe to assume that we cannot be the only living things out there.

I want disclosure haha, im ready.

1 Like

We were put here for some reason

Mike Litoris - 
jcblass -

Good post man.  

Its hard to dismiss something like this, especially as this is one of those cases where they have the proof to back it up.  Even if it turns out that these objects our "ours", we had to get the tech from somewhere.

And like Commander Fraver said, go out in the boonies and look up.  Its logical just on the ammount of stars in the universe to assume that we cannot be the only living things out there.

I want disclosure haha, im ready.

Yea, most of the anti-UFO (off-world stuff) seems to want to fall back on the fact this is probably just one of our black budget crafts, that's highly advanced. They argue the Navy wanted to test it against some advanced (and unarmed) fighters to gauge not only it's ability but how the encounter was experienced and described by the pilots, chain of command etc...just one massive experiment.

And I think this is a very likely option, however, the physics at work here would still be "alien" by known standards and the breakthroughs that could result from such technology is every bit as impactful as knowing "we are not alone."

Personally, I am not sure what they saw, however, I sincerely think if we had this technology, we would not be continuing to waste money building shitty helicopters and outdated little rockets. Moreover, we would see more signs of this tech no the battlefield or hear stories of it. 

I guess one final possibility is the entire story is 100% false and the "insiders" and "pilots" are all playing a role in an attempt to sway either the public's view of this subject or perhaps our adversaries. However, if our intel agency wanted to play games to mislead other countries, they could make the evidence a tad bit more compelling...

I don't believe these people are lying, and when I say these people, I mean everyone close to the Nimitz incident that has come forward...Harry Reid, Sec. of Defense Intelligence Christopher Mellon, Commander Fravor, the Director of the Pentagon program, Luis Elizondo, and the other pilots and radar operators. All of them have come forward to declare this was a real event....the strength of these accounts has forced the Navy to admit the 3 (unintentionally released) "UFO" video are indeed authentic.

I'm ten fifteen minutes into the podcast now and I'm already hooked. Watching this one on YouTube. 

1 Like

When I was a kid I saw what looked like a tic tac flying alongside our commercial flight. It accelerated like something in a movie and was gone. This was in probably 1994, flying out of San Diego Airport. 

1 Like