JRE Podcast Drinking game

I don't think I've ever heard Joe talk about how bad the LA traffic is... Phone Post 3.0

Anything to do with hardcore history.

his chickens.

Take a shot every time he calls someone a cunt or says cunty Phone Post 3.0

Haha.  

'The reality is this......'    That is the example I use when I tell people what irritates me about Joe. He just can't fathom the idea that maybe that's not the reality but just his view on relality.

Drink a full beer every time he says Gobekli Tepi or dymethaltriptomine Phone Post 3.0

"K1 level"

"Elite" Phone Post 3.0

lately his favorite word is 'archaic'

Anytime he says "it's my belief, that for one year, Sam Kinison was the greatest stand up comedian of all time." Phone Post 3.0

"Son" Phone Post 3.0

Every time he talks about a sleep deprivation tank shoot your self

LOL Phone Post 3.0

...can't wrap your head around... Phone Post 3.0

"How dare you" finish drink Phone Post 3.0

Shmigly - whenever he talks about the old comedy scene take a shot. Finish your drink if he talks about sam kinison
Take 2 shots when the old Boston comedy scene is mentioned. Take a shot per each Boston comedy club mentioned. Take a shot for every minute the conversation about the Boston comedy scene goes on. Phone Post 3.0

Take a shot for every minute the commercial/advertisements goes past 10 minutes. Phone Post 3.0

Every time he says "broad spectrum" Phone Post 3.0

YousHerName - MMA with no gloves
Weight cutting diminishing return
"There's this idea that"....
Left wing so called progressives
Social brownie points Phone Post 3.0
Fuck Phone Post 3.0

Everytime he describes something as "insane"

Lol great thread. Love me some Rogan. Do you believe that 9/11 happened? Then you believe in conspiracy theories. While untrue, take a shot Phone Post 3.0

Take a shot every time he does his social justice warrior whiny voice.

Isoaltion Tank= a line of coke.