JRE with Brandon Shawb today

Let the hate come through you

Well he has sparred DC and Stipe both, so respect for that. 

An overarching shadow of unbridled greatness hangs over</p>

<iframe allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="425" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LXsU_SYQc0k" width="720"></iframe></p>

100 percent, gadoosh!

It’s crazy how so many people who have done so little in their life can hate someone who has done so much with their life?

I respect the man for having the balls to fight and to retire before he takes to much brain damage.

I think he great. Especially when he takes a moment to remove Conor’s balls from his mouth to express a well thought out idea.

Yaaaaaa Buddddddy -

It’s crazy how so many people who have done so little in their life can hate someone who has done so much with their life?

I respect the man for having the balls to fight and to retire before he takes to much brain damage.

Agreed, no hate here. Some of the overused phrases bug me, but I'll admit I have those too. Also, DC or Stipe would kill me in sparring, let alone his actual fights.

Vielhammer -
Yaaaaaa Buddddddy -

Agreed, no hate here. Some of the overused phrases bug me, but I'll admit I have those too. Also, DC or Stipe would kill me in sparring, let alone his actual fights.

There’s plenty of shit he says that’s annoying, but so does Rogan and probably anybody else you’ll ever listen to if you listen to them long enough. I’ve never understood the hate either though. He seems to be having a lot of success post-UFC and he got out before there was too much brain damage done. I say good for him for being able to do things with his life he seems to love while being successful at it and making a good life for himself.

Looking extra bee-stung lately 

Botox?

IHeartBoobies -
Vielhammer -
Yaaaaaa Buddddddy -

There’s plenty of shit he says that’s annoying, but so does Rogan and probably anybody else you’ll ever listen to if you listen to them long enough. I’ve never understood the hate either though. He seems to be having a lot of success post-UFC and he got out before there was too much brain damage done. I say good for him for being able to do things with his life he seems to love while being successful at it and making a good life for himself.

Exactly. Luke Thomas would do this thing when breaking down technique that drove me nuts - but the content was good so I watched.

To draw your attention to the hand doing the work he would snap his fingers.

Everyone has quirks.

Vielhammer -
IHeartBoobies -
Vielhammer -
Yaaaaaa Buddddddy -

Exactly. Luke Thomas would do this thing when breaking down technique that drove me nuts - but the content was good so I watched.

Everyone has quirks.

I think Shaub is more annoying than most because he’s a try hard as the kids say these days. The way he swings from Rogan’s nuts, the way he switches stances to go along with certain guests (the ones he respects) and how he seems to pushing himself onto everyone. I want someone to love and talk about me they Shaub loves himself and talks about himself. 

Something that I caught early on was how much an ass he was with Callen. He’d say some shit to Callen for saying a fighter’s name wrong or something when he can’t even pronounce normal words due to the brain damage. Or, there were times when he’d bash Callen for something he had said, but then see the guests point of view when they make the same point. It’s been over a year since I stopped listening to FATK, so I don’t hear that anymore, but the arrogance is still off putting. 

Who cries first?

100% 

Gadoosh

Drawl

Cringing at the Beekeeper having his own brand of coffee lol. Dude embarrasses himself anytime he mentions coffee, yet now he has a “brand”. I’m guessing it’ll be burned beyond all possibility of flavor recognition.

was googling to see if Schaub really has his own coffee now and this tweet came up. Sums it up him calling fasting “fastening”

Yaaaaaa Buddddddy -

It’s crazy how u have no fuckin idea of wot anyone posting  has done 

Sandstorm -
Yaaaaaa Buddddddy -

It’s crazy how u have no fuckin idea of wot anyone posting  has done 

Hahaha successful people don’t post hate on forums about other people. Successful people don’t breed negativity onto others. Enjoy your Independance Day Sandstorm!

Where do you get your fresh negativity bread? My local baker doesn't make that but I'm curious.

Eisenberg -

Where do you get your fresh negativity bread? My local baker doesn't make that but I'm curious.

Nice! Damn auto correct. If you find some fresh negativity bread let me know!

Never understood the hate.

Saltine American -
Vielhammer -
IHeartBoobies -
Vielhammer -
Yaaaaaa Buddddddy -

Everyone has quirks.

I think Shaub is more annoying than most because he’s a try hard as the kids say these days. The way he swings from Rogan’s nuts, the way he switches stances to go along with certain guests (the ones he respects) and how he seems to pushing himself onto everyone. I want someone to love and talk about me they Shaub loves himself and talks about himself. 

Something that I caught early on was how much an ass he was with Callen. He’d say some shit to Callen for saying a fighter’s name wrong or something when he can’t even pronounce normal words due to the brain damage. Or, there were times when he’d bash Callen for something he had said, but then see the guests point of view when they make the same point. It’s been over a year since I stopped listening to FATK, so I don’t hear that anymore, but the arrogance is still off putting. 

I know exactly what you mean... especially the treating calling like shit part...