JRE with Twitter CEO Jack Removed

Joe Rogan's podcast with Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey has been removed from YouTube hours after posting, amid loads of negative comments and a horrendous up/downvote ratio.

There is speculation about Joe removing it at Jack's request. At the same time, YouTubers have reported numerous comments getting deleted from various JRE uploads of late.

There have also been the first and only (to my memory) JRE episodes ever recently to have more downvotes than upvotes, with the Jeff Novitzki, Bari Weiss and Jack Dorsey episodes.

There are still some clips of the Jack interview up on the JRE Clips channel (see below).

Did any of you catch the whole podcast?

Hmm somethings shady

The full episode has just resurfaced, likely after editing. For hours, after originally being uploaded, it said that the video was processing. The original comments appear to still be there however.

It has worse than a 1:5 upvote:downvote ratio at the moment, by far the worst of any JRE in history.

There is apparently a 9 or 10 minute disrepancy between the original upload and this one, i.e. the original was longer.

Joe is getting absolutely hammered in the comments, getting called spineless, shill, flip flopper, snake, unloyal friend, disgrace, garbage, no integrity, sellout, big tech cuck.........     Jesus.

EDIT: Just read this: "Cash App by Square Inc. is JRE's top sponsor." Jack Dorsey is the founder and CEO of Square.

sub

More and more it's seeming like what Alex Jones said about Joe recently may actually be the case:

What was edited out?

Is it really as bad as the youtube comments make it seem? 

I'm sure joes intentions are good. money gets the best of many ppl. 

Mustard Tiger - 

What was edited out?

You would think someone who watched it live would be able to tell what was cut out. I assume it’s not just random chit chat cut out, but rather something controversial

MojoSoDope - 

Yes.

He’s made the transition to full-blown shill. It might as well stop being the “Joe Rogan Experience” and the “Joe Rogan Advertisement for your Business.”

The top comments on the video, including one with 1.4k+ likes about why Alex Jones was banned from Twitter, have been deleted in the past 90 minutes.

Most downvoted JRE ever.

Most negative comments on a JRE ever.

All 3 most downvoted JRE's of all time have come in the past 5 weeks, while Joe has been doing the show for over 6 years.

Can ya just tell me who the dick head is so i can grab me pitch fork mate. 

And im not talking about rogan. Ive known known he's a knuckle fuck for more years than i care to remember now 

What did jack Dorsey say during the podcast that would set people off?

AnthonyWeiner -
MojoSoDope - 

Yes.

He’s made the transition to full-blown shill. It might as well stop being the “Joe Rogan Experience” and the “Joe Rogan Advertisement for your Business.”

He’s been building a snake oil business with Susie Marcus for like 7 years… it’s always been about shitty sponsors

Jack Dorsey is an asshole 

Bret Kavanaugh -

What did jack Dorsey say during the podcast that would set people off?

Toe Hogan and Simple Jack (Twatter CEO) were basically discussing openly how to censor opposition, like Trump, on social media. How to go about silencing opposing thoughts and viewpoints.

Simple Jack is a piece of shit puppet, run by his corporatist, globalist, luciferian handlers, and Toe is just an easy mark, and hypocritical shill that they are now using to push their bullshit through to the masses. They play off Toe's ego, he loves to think he sounds smarter than he is. I am done with Toe's elitist, Orwellian, bro science bullshit. Alex and Eddie were 100% correct.

Go meditate in your retard tank and take more DMT to be enlightened, you out of touch, big toe of a little man.

"But but but, wicked smaht people told me this is how to think. I just say what they told me are the facts. I worship nerd cock, in and around my tiny ape-man holes. I'm just an evolved athiest monkey after all, I dindu nuffin' -- Its science bro, you cant argue with science bro."  - Toe Hogan

I will watch JRE when he has someone worthy of note, but Toe and I, are officially broken up now.

"Well, if there were any lingering doubts about Twitter’s perceived bias against conservatives, look no further than what CEO Jack Dorsey tweeted out last night.

Apparently, a “good read” is a post co-written by a Center for American Progress senior fellow that calls for “civil war,” the destruction of the GOP, and the adoption of how California runs everything from sea to shining sea."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/04/07/waitdid-twitters-ceo-just-tweet-an-article-calling-for-civil-war-wiping-out-the-gop-and-how-we-should-be-like-ca-n2468673

Sure are a lot of bitches in here

My phone downloads them automatically . I am now interested.