Can you get Shapiro on the show Joe? 

Sure

In

Will any Shapiro do?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE!!

Need legal advice?
Call Jim "The Hammer" Shapiro!

Ask him if he thinks OJ did it. 

Joe couldn't handle the truth Crowder was dropping he'd be losing his shit with Shapiro.

sagemma - Joe couldn't handle the truth Crowder was dropping he'd be losing his shit with Shapiro.
Unfortunately, you're probably right

Crisco -

I'll talk to him and see what I can do.

Joe get my dude tarl warwick(styxhexenhammer666) on man...dude knows what's up.

Young MF Jamie -
Crisco -

Fake yj?

Would be a good show

sagemma - Joe couldn't handle the truth Crowder was dropping he'd be losing his shit with Shapiro.

I was a little disappointed that Joe couldn't handle arguments. Maybe it was just a bad day. 

toelocku -
Young MF Jamie -
Crisco -

Fake yj?
Anything that is fake is the titties that are thrown in my face every time I walk into the club.

i think rogan invited milo and gavin because they have an animated persona. they are all over the place and their instinct is comedy. shapiro unfortunately is not that guy. he is basically a geek that owns swjs with facts. he is made for debates, specially up on stage.

Young MF Jamie -
toelocku -
Young MF Jamie -
Crisco -

Fake yj?
Anything that is fake is the titties that are thrown in my face every time I walk into the club.
Lol righton

greentrousers - i think rogan invited milo and gavin because they have an animated persona. they are all over the place and their instinct is comedy. shapiro unfortunately is not that guy. he is basically a geek that owns swjs with facts. he is made for debates, specially up on stage.
Agreed I'd rather see sargon or Stefan molyneux

Hel13torm - Need legal advice?
Call Jim "The Hammer" Shapiro!

lol