JT on Rampage: What goes around, comes around,

"What goes around, comes around, I guess," said Taylor when Jackson's name was brought up. "I didn't even know until I watched the show, but he said 'He doesn't deserve to to represent the company,' and look what happened to him."

Considering Page is in hospital under mental evaluation, real classy.

Then he talks about how the UFC has a double standard in its disciplinary actions.

"Oh yeah, it's a big double standard. I'm sure if I was the ex-middleweight champion, I could get away with stuff. I'm sure if I would have done (what Jackson did), I'd be banned."

Theres double standards in every sport, homie. Pac Man Jones gets mutiple chances because hes a Pro Bowl level player. Cedrc Benson gets cut & stays free because hes sorry.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/blog/mma_experts;_ylt=ApBGzrhhF7plwv6H35_mtmM9Eo14

Taylor says Rampage getting what he deserves

You've been labeled an alcoholic and lunatic, you'd think keeping a low-profile would be the way to go. This is why MMA is the best sport to cover. The guys have no filter.  

Jesse Taylor, who is due to make his comeback tomorrow during Ultimate Fight Night 14, was asked about Quinton Jackson's arrest earlier this week.  

"What goes around, comes around, I guess," said Taylor when Jackson's name was brought up. "I didn't even know until I watched the show, but he said 'He doesn't deserve to to represent the company,' and look what happened to him."

Taylor is referencing the moment during the show when he was tossed off the The Ultimate Fighter 7 Finale after an out of control night of party. When Jackson saw Taylor's drunken rampage video, he did say that UFC didn't want someone like that representing the company. 

Taylor sounded a little insensitive when he spoke with the media during Thursday's UFN 14 workout day especially considering Jackson was hospitalized yesterday for mental evaluation. It's not clear that Taylor was actually aware of the latest news. AP didn't pick up the story until around 3p PT and the media session took place around 1:30p PT.

Even though Jackson's situation is still playing out and nobody knows what punishment, if any, the former light heavyweight champion may face, Taylor took it upon himself to rip the UFC's discipline policies.

"Oh yeah, it's a big double standard. I'm sure if I was the ex-middleweight champion, I could get away with stuff. I'm sure if I would have done (what Jackson did), I'd be banned."

Is Taylor in a position to judge anyone? Do we even know that he's been a model citizen away from UFC the last four months? And who knows how he'll handle potential stardom in the future?

I dislike jesse taylor.

It's possible he didn't know about the hospitalisation, but if he did, he's a prat!

What he said is correct, however its in bad taste.

That being said, JT ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

I think he's a genuine guy who speaks his mind, and that will get him in trouble. He just needs to learn how to say no comment.

who cares its true.

he had a couple of tough months and he is back in the ufc.

WHAT THE FUCK has this guy got to be bitter about?

doesn't matter if he knew or not.

dumbass.

he will screw himself again and again until even his mom won't google his name anymore to find out what became of him-MM

He is ABSOLUTELY crazy to make those kinds of statements. He's not Rampage and I'd be surprised if he's even mentioned on the UG in a year's time.

TTT

At least Rampage didn't piss his pants on tv.

MountainMedic - he had a couple of tough months and he is back in the ufc.
WHAT THE FUCK has this guy got to be bitter about?

doesn't matter if he knew or not.

dumbass.

he will screw himself again and again until even his mom won't google his name anymore to find out what became of him-MM

haha aint it the truth jesse is a jackass and i hope he does something stupid again totally disrespectful

I'm not sure if it's possible to be dumber than Jesse Taylor

If he was half smart he would know that nothing good would come out him commenting on it. Nothing.

Did Rampage say Taylor doesnt deserve to represent the UFC? What were the exact words....I dont pay very close attention sometimes. If he did, then he certainly was kicking a man when he was down and probably very worried about how bills were going to get paid, if the UFC booted him for good. 

Wow, I mean, JT obviously has an alchohol problem, but he seems really out of line with what he said...he seems the perfect fit for a "heel" character...kind of boring to watch, not the brightest, and now poorly spoken...

"Representing the company" equals running around yelling "Do you know who I am? I'm a UFC fighter!!!!".

Rampage was not "representing the company" while he was on his "rampage". JT, on the other hand, was spouting off proudly his association with the UFC while he was on his "rampage".

There is a big difference here in what constitutes "representing the company". Of course, Rampage is so well known, he can't really get away from being associated with the UFC. JT, on the other hand....

Still, there is a big difference in how each of them were "representing the UFC" when they were running wild.

I don't really like CB, but now I hope he whoops JT's ass.

who is this guy?

trying to make a name for himself like that is very low.

RyannVonDoom -
mackz - I dislike jesse taylor.

I'm sure he'll not sleep tonight because of that.

I know eh?

Nothing like a TUF Scrub calling out a World Champion.

Fuckin dumbass Donkey