JT Torres x Benson Henderson

Wow.

It's crazy to see how many different levels there are to this game. Ben is VERY good but JT completely made him look like a Blue Belt vs a Black Belt. 

That was really pretty to watch. Just perfect Jiu Jitsu

I haven’t seen the video but it’s no surprise. JT is one of the best I’ve rolled with. And easily p4p the strongest. He’s a monster in every way.

JT has won silver at world’s. Gold at Pans and pretty much everything else there is to win at gi. He’s beaten Langhi, Lepri, Celso, etc. He just won ADCC.

Ben had ZERO CHANCE in the gi and a small chance no gi. He gets these matches due to him being a former UFC champ but this was a lopsided mismatch to begin with.

Makes you realize how good Rory Mac is on the ground

mma bjj vs sport bjj

The Closed Guard - 

I don't think that match was in a Gi

Judge Mental -
The Closed Guard - 

I don't think that match was in a Gi

So??

Huge difference. MMA guys do train a lot of no gi. From my experience they are explosive and scramble well. A gi offers much more control through grips and friction. The gi game evolves a lot and faster. You need to train and compete to stay up to faster in my opinion.

ttt

JT looks like he generates an unreal amount of pressure from every angle.  He looked awesome

JT is one of the best to do it, period. Anyone that pays attention to sport Jiu Jitsu could have given you a play by play before the match started. Benson has had some good matches, but has also been smoked in plenty of matches when his athleticism can't compensate for the disparity in skill. Props to him for stepping up and competing though.

Does anyone know where I can see the video?

its on Flo Grappling, Paw.

paw - 

Does anyone know where I can see the video?

Not all of it but...

The Maestro - 

JT looks like he generates an unreal amount of pressure from every angle.  He looked awesome

That’s exactly it. He has an incredible amount of pressure in every movement and angle. It’s very weird lol. Other good BJJ blackbelts in the gym comment on it.