Juan Diaz: "Pacquiao is on STERIODS!"

That is what he said this morning on local Houston radio 97.9 the Boxx. Starts at 1:38.

www.themhms.com/2010/07/30/former-lightweight-champion-and-houstonian-juan-diaz-speaks-about-his-rematch-against-juan-marquez-tomorrow-night/

"Man, I'll tell you, Pacquiao is on steroids. I'm just going to flat out say it. For $40M, I'll be like, "stick a needle in me everyday if you have to. For 40 mil? C'mon now. If you're not willing to take a test for 40 mil, somethings' funny."

He's probably never seen the interview from 2005 against Morales.

It's a consistent story.

We all know how powerful something is if our minds truly believe it. Professional athletes are some of the most superstitious people in the world as well.

Monsters Ball - For 40 million you could stick me once ever hour and draw blood, lol.

I wonder why Manny won't just take the olympic testing and make the fight happen?

Last I heard, didn't he agree to do this already?

HexRei - 
Monsters Ball - For 40 million you could stick me once ever hour and draw blood, lol.

I wonder why Manny won't just take the olympic testing and make the fight happen?

Last I heard, didn't he agree to do this already?

He agreed to the testing Floyd wanted if Floyd would agree to split the purse 50/50. Floyd's people didn't go for it.

iLLmAtlc - He's probably never seen the interview from 2005 against Morales.

It's a consistent story.

I've watched Morales fight for a long time, first time I saw him was against MAB which in my opinion 1 & 3 were some of the greatest fights of the decade. Pacquiao broke Morales.

He completely broke him. Look at his face, it's like he knows he's being attacked by a deranged monkey.

KirbyLovesDildo - 
iLLmAtlc - He's probably never seen the interview from 2005 against Morales.

It's a consistent story.
I've watched Morales fight for a long time, first time I saw him was against MAB which in my opinion 1 & 3 were some of the greatest fights of the decade. Pacquiao broke Morales.

He completely broke him. Look at his face, it's like he knows he's being attacked by a deranged monkey.

The way Morales, as much as warrior as a fighter could be, just sat there and gave up was much like Arguello in the second Pryor bout.

It was the face of a man who knows he has run into something terrible and desructive and that there's no point in risking his life to continue.

It's a pretty rare look - especially among guys like Morales. I was ringside at MAB-Morales I and that's probably the best fight - boxing or MMA - I've ever seen.

I am so tired of the Pac-PBF controversy.

Pac should just do the test, PBF should do the fight. This is why boxing can't reclaim its audience.

if i remember correctly pac agreed to the test about 2 weeks out and mayweather;s camp refused saying they wnated it done 2 days before. plus the money thing. I might have the time frames fucked up but thay are close.

Pac's demands on when he can have the tests scheduled really hurt him in my eyes. That's essentially turning down the fight. It's not Olympic style testing if it's going by the athlete's schedule. Essentially both had demands and Pac's refusal to go along with more stringent blood testing was the sticking point. Bad pun, I know.

But, whatever. I've given up on the fight happening.

TH

another golden boy employee making accusations, i never woulda guessed...

MasterDebater - if i remember correctly pac agreed to the test about 2 weeks out and mayweather;s camp refused saying they wnated it done 2 days before. plus the money thing. I might have the time frames fucked up but thay are close.

Was Mosley, a confirmed steriod user tested two days before he fought Gayweather?   No.  

fuck the haters.

Pac originally said up to 2 weeks out and right after the fight. Then he conceded all the way up to the day before the fight but not the day of the fight (but still after the fight). This has been on ESPN and sports channels numerous time and is at least 1-2 months old if not longer.

Even 2 weeks out and after the fight testing he is not going to be able to do anything significant and get away with it. What is he going to take Steroids for 4 days and take the next week and half to get it out of his system. He'd be taking a huge chance even then. That short amount time wouldn't do anything for him.

"Pacquiao is on STERIODS!"

No shit.

If the testing was the reason, we would know. All reports say neither Haymon or Mayweather objected to what was in the contract. They just didn't want the fight. Pac called their bluff, and they folded.

Most pro athletes are juicing.

You have a small window of oppurtunity.. to make the MOST MONEY

LETS GO!!

OneScoup - "Pacquiao is on STERIODS!"

No shit.

Mayweather is just as much on steroids at this point.   No need for any evidence, speculation is enough.

The least dumbass Mayweather could have done for his fans was to say he's gonna wait to see what happens to roger first before anything.  fucknut couldn't even do that.

btw. fuck Bob Arum too.

TTT for the Baby Bull

Most pro athletes take steroids during the offseason. You cannot get the most out of peds during training camp. If I had to speculate, it would be Floyd that is more suspicious since he is the one constantly taking "vacations" and getting bigger and muscular on his comeback fights. By the way, true OSDT is a whole year random testing, not just on 2 months before a contest. This is how I believe Mosley (for example) beat the drug tests. No commission tests during the offseason. Both Floyd and Mosley train even in the offseason; you get my point.

Bumbaclot -  Are you guys Manny?

He's worth hundreds of million dollars.  This isn't his first mega PPV dance.  If he can fight Cotto and make 30 Mil.  what's the big deal to him?

Everyone saying I'd like black dudes take turns on my ass for 40 mil are not in a position to talk about it cus you all upside down in your debts.

Juan Diaz has never made a mil in his boxing career.  You ain't pacman.  You're a footnote.  Get the fuck out son.
Word.

Hopkins - Floyd is ducking Pacman: http://espn.go.com/espnradio/player?rd=1#/podcenter/?id=5424185&autoplay=1&callsign=ESPNRADIO

No wonder DLH made Diaz accuse PAC, Hopkins is running his mouth with the truth.

Like it or not,he makes some good points. Especially Mayweather walking away from $40million.....

LMAO Hopkins even hinted that Floyd is on PEDS.