Juan Diaz: "Pacquiao is on STERIODS!"

I... I had to check the date on the post, I thought it was from two or three months ago. Then I saw it was from hours ago and my head began to hurt.

How are people this uninformed? Or is this a FOX NEWS style troll job?

Manny gave in to all the concessions and Mayweather tucked captain winky behind his legs and moonwalked out of there.

HexRei - 
Monsters Ball - For 40 million you could stick me once ever hour and draw blood, lol.

I wonder why Manny won't just take the olympic testing and make the fight happen?

Last I heard, didn't he agree to do this already?

Yes he did...or so his camp has confirmed in light of Iole's story this week.

Whatever, people just want to see Pacman fall...always happens with the best in every sport.

I still want to see Manny/Money showdown, but I really don't think May will take the challenge. and being a fellow Michigander, it saddens me that May won't step up.

Oscar de la Hoya Is like a woman scorned. He's still bitter that Manny agreed to fight for Golden Boy after he had already signed to fight for Top Rank.

iLLmAtlc - He's probably never seen the interview from 2005 against Morales.

It's a consistent story.

We all know how powerful something is if our minds truly believe it. Professional athletes are some of the most superstitious people in the world as well.

"It's still real to me damn it!"

UltraMagnus - 
3ightY - Hopkins - Floyd is ducking Pacman: http://espn.go.com/espnradio/player?rd=1#/podcenter/?id=5424185&autoplay=1&callsign=ESPNRADIO

No wonder DLH made Diaz accuse PAC, Hopkins is running his mouth with the truth.

Like it or not,he makes some good points. Especially Mayweather walking away from $40million.....

LMAO Hopkins even hinted that Floyd is on PEDS.

Xylocaine is illegal in all States excvept for the state of Neveda where Floyd has foughtin his past 7 fights in and is on record of using to numb his hands so he can throw harder wothout feeling pain in his hands.....

Yeah thats nothing new hes been doing it for awhile....

That's why the requirement by Mayweather to fight in Vegas when they could fill a 100k stadium in Texas.

Clearly its the reason why. HEHE at casuals. Arum was doing the Venue negotations. +) anyway please continue with the blinders -)

For the upcoming fight, negotiations between fight promoter Bob Arum and the potential venues have been close to the vest, but typically a company like MGM Mirage will present a package that guarantees hotel rooms, food and beverage, special side events and other incentives in addition to a financial commitment.

Las Vegas and Dallas both have airports with hundreds of flights from cities across the country and both airports are easy drives to the arenas.

The biggest downside for Las Vegas is the size of the house — five times as many tickets could be sold at Cowboys Stadium than at the MGM Grand Garden Arena. But promoters also have to ask whether Dallas could serve up the same sideshow atmosphere and provide enough hotel rooms for fight attendees. And, of course, there’s no gambling — legal wagering anyway — in Texas.

Mayweather trains in Las Vegas and has a home here. Some say that could result in a “home-field advantage” for him, even though both boxers have staged their past five bouts here.

The decision is likely to come down to whether Arum wants to rely on a proven host with a solid reputation for big events or a newcomer with lots of upside but no track record on an event of this magnitude.

so is Lesnar

thats why we're posting here and diaz is making moves and money. stfu wouldnt want an ex boxer as my lawyer though

brahmabull81 - Can someone explain to me why a blood test cant just be taken immediately after the fight? Like do the 2 week cutoff , but isnt a test right after the fight just as valid as one 2 days before?

I think the point of Olympic style testing is that you never know when the test is coming.  If you have a cut off a good doctor or experienced clinician can pin a cycle down to within a few days especially if they have worked with a particular athlete for a long time and knows how his or her body works.

Also most PEDs are not used to get stronger but to recover fsater after intense training and stretch their "peek" window.  These may not seem like huge things but on an elite level it is very significant.

Kai Tremeche - How are people this uninformed? Or is this a FOX NEWS style troll job?

Manny gave in to all the concessions and Mayweather tucked captain winky behind his legs and moonwalked out of there.

Does a 46 lbs. difference over the course of 17 years automatically equal steroids?

UltraMagnus - 
3ightY - Hopkins - Floyd is ducking Pacman: http://espn.go.com/espnradio/player?rd=1#/podcenter/?id=5424185&autoplay=1&callsign=ESPNRADIO

No wonder DLH made Diaz accuse PAC, Hopkins is running his mouth with the truth.

Like it or not,he makes some good points. Especially Mayweather walking away from $40million.....

LMAO Hopkins even hinted that Floyd is on PEDS.

Xylocaine is illegal in all States excvept for the state of Neveda where Floyd has foughtin his past 7 fights in and is on record of using to numb his hands so he can throw harder wothout feeling pain in his hands.....

Yeah thats nothing new hes been doing it for awhile....

I've yet to find anything saying Xylocaine is illegal in all states, can you show me links???? And it's legal to take Xylocaine ONE WEEK prior to a fight, nothing past that.

Magic8 - Was Mosley, a confirmed steriod user tested two days before he fought Gayweather?   No.  
Mosley agreed to the same testing that Manny is being asked to undergo. The testing is random - the idea is that if the athletes do not know when they will be tested they cannot plan around the testing.

HexRei - 
Monsters Ball - For 40 million you could stick me once ever hour and draw blood, lol.

I wonder why Manny won't just take the olympic testing and make the fight happen?
Last I heard, didn't he agree to do this already?
Manny has never agreed to random testing (aka "olympic testing" - where the fighters have no say in when they are tested) but he may have agreed to an offer that was on the table at one point during earlier negotiations. My understanding of what happened is as follows: 

1. From the beginning Floyd has demanded random testing
2. During mediation Manny said he would agree to be tested if there was a 28 day no-test window
3. During mediation Floyd offered a 14 day no-test window
4. When the talks fell apart Floyd went back to his original demand for random testing

I don't think there have been any specific statements on what Manny has agreed to but the current speculation seems to be that Manny has agreed to a 14 day no-test window. 

yabadaba - Manny has never agreed to random testing (aka "olympic testing" - where the fighters have no say in when they are tested) but he may have agreed to an offer that was on the table at one point during earlier negotiations. My understanding of what happened is as follows:

1. From the beginning Floyd has demanded random testing

2. During mediation Manny said he would agree to be tested if there was a 28 day no-test window

3. During mediation Floyd offered a 14 day no-test window

4. When the talks fell apart Floyd went back to his original demand for random testing

I don't think there have been any specific statements on what Manny has agreed to but the current speculation seems to be that Manny has agreed to a 14 day no-test window.

What sort of revisionist bullshit is this?

Kai Tremeche - What sort of revisionist bullshit is this?
What do you disagree with?