Judd Apatow says if you don't like Ghostbusters

Then you're a Trump supporter. LOL.

"There's a very large crossover of people who are doubtful 'Ghostbusters' will be great and people excited about the Donald Trump candidacy," producer Judd Apatow told Uproxx. "I would assume they are the exact same people.”

But Apatow defended his film, adding that it’s “made by the great Paul Feig and stars the funniest people on Earth, so I couldn't be more excited." Phone Post 3.0

I now definitely plan on avoiding this schlock Phone Post 3.0

He should've made it with Seth rogen, Paul Rudd, Jason segel and some black guy Phone Post 3.0

Movie looks so bad.

Fuck Judd Apatow Phone Post 3.0

Says the guy who's not smart enough to be part of an original idea for a movie, so they're remaking a classic and using it as a platform to push some weird girl power agenda.  

Sounds like a pretentious blowhard.

Thank you for your down to earth opinion, Hollywood Jew. Phone Post 3.0

Judd Apatow can suck my banger.

Fuck him and fuck this film. Fuck fuck fuck Phone Post 3.0

King Trav -

Says the guy who's not smart enough to be part of an original idea for a movie, so they're remaking a classic and using it as a platform to push some weird girl power agenda.  

Sounds like a pretentious blowhard.

Wait, is this like some feminist remake garbage?

Judd, I hope a structure built by Evo Shandor opens a door that lets 100 ghosts rape you into not making another movie for this travesty you have committed. Phone Post 3.0

LOL, cmon guys have a sense of humor. I highly doubt he's saying that and it's not tongue in cheek. Calling someone a trump supporter is the insult of the week. Phone Post 3.0

Don't women think an ORIGINAL script with them leading would be more empowering than just remaking shit with them?

Judd Apatow's become one of the most insufferable directors due to this BS - you can dislike a female or minority-led movie or series without being a bigot.  And yes, he's saying this jokingly, but look at any previous criticism of Girls/other shit he's worked on.

He just keeps giving more reasons to not watch this movie. Judd is an ass and so is this remake. Phone Post 3.0

I love how they were promoting ghost busters having kobey and other people dress up as ghostbusters and not the actual actresses that are..I felt it was to trick people. Lol...

Either way I won't be watching that shit..I'll download it and maybe watch it if I'm bored. Phone Post 3.0

"People who don't like the movie I produced are Nazis and racists. The only way to prove you aren't a Nazi or a racist is to go see it" Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Wade Wilson - 
ILoveTeamCyborg - He should've made it with Seth rogen, Paul Rudd, Jason segel and some black guy Phone Post 3.0
Craig Robinson Phone Post 3.0

I woulda watched that. Even if it didn't live up to the original film.

I like trump and a few of judds mindless 2 hour movies that keep me entertained on my couch before bed. #perspective Phone Post 3.0

What a stupid faggot Phone Post 3.0

mrblonde1281 - Thank you for your down to earth opinion, Hollywood Jew. Phone Post 3.0
Hahaha almost choked on my food Phone Post 3.0