Judge sets bail at $1M for lancaster rioters

Accountability... wtf is that? Good on this judge. 

https://bluelivesmatter.blue/9-lancaster-rioters-held-on-1-million-bail-each/?fbclid=IwAR1QbutaeWwFhqNXZ_ZwVkKdgMQ0jlBKlPdIzUhiRP8b4AM-TRpwO5476Xk

10 Likes

Damn, Pennsylvania isn't messing around

1 Like

Good, fuck them. 

5 Likes

thats how you put an end to that shit. lol. 

6 Likes

Top Row #3 is gonna be smiling ear to ear when they stretch him in pound you in the arse prison.

1 Like

Source:  bluelivesmatter.com

![](upload://7AZJ20mV9OX2CwahvOMH0i8yrZg.jpeg)

MPA -

https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-order/2020/09/15/judge-bail-1m-alleged-lancaster-rioters/

This bitch looks like Olivia Wilde had her last dance with Tom Petty's corpse.

![](upload://IAAlcgd6lwrktbuaDB2bKSINEq.png)

1 Like
Peruvian Necktiez - 

Top Row #3 is gonna be smiling ear to ear when they stretch him in pound you in the arse prison.

That smile was before he heard his bail amount.

Can we get this judge transferred to Portland?

Law and order is the only way this shit isn't going to continue getting worse at this point. Seems simple to say, but too many places are letting this go on. It has to stop.

1 Like

I see local leftists crying about it. They seem to be upset they aren't allowed to be domestic terrorists. 

3 Likes
Cotton -

I see local leftists crying about it. They seem to be upset they aren't allowed to be domestic terrorists. 

lets all kneel to bring attention to their tears

MPA -

Yepp sounds like bullshit. Mpa, you should go riot in Lancaster to prove em wrong

2 Likes
MPA -

I saw it in Fox News and several other major news outlets. It’s like you can’t help but fail at life.

LOL!

2 Likes
MPA -

Whoops...

![you suck at life infomercial fail city tanrua •](upload://i8IxZXV0DdZjf5kwM8nOoUj4OdZ.gif)

1 Like
MPA -

Wait... I don't think you actually have thought this through at all... I've noticed you like posting gifs and memes when you get sat the fuck down... But are you insinuating publicly available information like bail amounts is some how less true because of the source? I'm seriously interested in you putting words to your post If you can seem to muster that up for me. I personally think you just posted this expecting to be attacked instead of nicely being asked to express the thought process behind you post, but I'm seriously curious. Public... Information. How does the source make it less true?

Personally I'm going to wait for Grandmaster Jay to give his opinion on this before I come to a conclusion.

4 Likes

Lancaster PA is a sleepy, predominantly white farm town. They’re most assuredly NOT Portland or Seattle. They’re also not going to stand for this kind of shit.

holly9000 - Lancaster PA is a sleepy, predominantly white farm town. They're most assuredly NOT Portland or Seattle. They're also not going to stand for this kind of shit.

The city of Lancaster is part ghetto. The surrounding area is farm land. 

1 Like
unioncarp -
holly9000 - Lancaster PA is a sleepy, predominantly white farm town. They're most assuredly NOT Portland or Seattle. They're also not going to stand for this kind of shit.

The city of Lancaster is part ghetto. The surrounding area is farm land. 

Ghetto?  What are you 80?  There hasn't been any ghettos since the 90s. LMAO!