Judge sets bail at $1M for lancaster rioters

MPA's thumbing down the lot of us.

What a fag

2 Likes
MPA -
unioncarp -
holly9000 - Lancaster PA is a sleepy, predominantly white farm town. They're most assuredly NOT Portland or Seattle. They're also not going to stand for this kind of shit.

The city of Lancaster is part ghetto. The surrounding area is farm land. 

Ghetto?  What are you 80?  There hasn't been any ghettos since the 90s. LMAO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pdjhoraklE

MPA -
unioncarp -
holly9000 - Lancaster PA is a sleepy, predominantly white farm town. They're most assuredly NOT Portland or Seattle. They're also not going to stand for this kind of shit.

You forgot to respond after you voted me down like I give a shit. I just asked a simple question.

1 Like
MPA -
unioncarp -

Also this is perfect as an example that the new left doesn't actually have any experience with poverty or minorities besides the ones they meet in college. Some of us have lived in the ghetto.You're thinking of the projects... There's a difference. 

Ebony -
MPA -
unioncarp -

Also this is perfect as an example that the new left doesn't actually have any experience with poverty or minorities besides the ones they meet in college. Some of us have lived in the ghetto.You're thinking of the projects... There's a difference. 

i hate racist white leftists

theyre the biggest obstacle we need to overcome to improve relations between all americans.

3 Likes

Good. I can’t believe how long this has been allowed to go on. Citizens and especially business owners need to start shooting rioters on sight. 

Saw a video yesterday of the Lancaster rioters literally running away when they heard about the bail. It was hilarious 

gregbrady -
Ebony -
MPA -
unioncarp -

Ghetto?  What are you 80?  There hasn’t been any ghettos since the 90s. LMAO!

Also this is perfect as an example that the new left doesn’t actually have any experience with poverty or minorities besides the ones they meet in college. Some of us have lived in the ghetto.You’re thinking of the projects… There’s a difference. 

theyre the biggest obstacle we need to overcome to improve relations between all americans.

No, people like you dying off will. 

MPA -

Source:  bluelivesmatter.com

![](upload://7AZJ20mV9OX2CwahvOMH0i8yrZg.jpeg)

Here's a fresh libtard source for you, dumbass libtard.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/protesters-held-1-million-bail-after-demonstration-over-pennsylvania-police-n1240167

LOL! More trash to be thrown out by society. I love how angry it makes MPA to know that nobody cares about these useless people but him.

2 Likes

Judge Roy Lancaster.......

Actually, would have hung em....

1 Like

FUCK SOROS

1 Like
David@accu - LOL! More trash to be thrown out by society. I love how angry it makes MPA to know that nobody cares about these useless people but him.

MPA is the definition of trash, spewing hate and supporting criminals.  He probably got discharged from the Army, if he even is a vet... heck, who even knows if he is black.

1 Like
gregbrady -
Ebony -
MPA -
unioncarp -

I feel bad for some of them actually. Their hearts are in the right place, but believe the shit they've been fed. I'm actually pretty left leaning, but grew up in very rural GA. Like one OGer said in another thread... He said the rural south was actually some of the least racist places he's been to. We all come from similar circumstances hand have the same values. My neighbors growing up were Jamaican immigrants that had a goat farm. The only segregated aspect of life was church and that was it. I have a lot of urban friends that aren't dumb people that find it just impossible to believe the places they've never been to wasn't deliverance and that I actually know black folks that hunt, fish, and own tractors. I had one friend claim the videos of older black people saying "fuck no we don't want to defund police" were faked. They literally don't think law abiding citizens that can't afford to, or don't want to move out of homes they've owned for 20 years actually want police shutting down the traphouses popping up around them... Cause you know... Cops just run around beating black people.  They aren't all running around calling black conservatives Uncle Toms. Some are just so isolated from poverty and minorities that aren't like minded that they can't understand why a "poc" would vote against "their own interests" and it's minority conservatives that the brainwashed ones. 

AnthonyWeiner -

Saw a video yesterday of the Lancaster rioters literally running away when they heard about the bail. It was hilarious 

Please post

1 Like
microbiologynerd -
AnthonyWeiner -

Please post

Found it. Unlike Portland, where rioters are released without being charged, Lancaster's DA isn't having it. These motherfuckers fled like cockroaches when you turn on a light:

https://youtu.be/h2dh3BKT5EE

MPA -

Source:  bluelivesmatter.com

![](upload://7AZJ20mV9OX2CwahvOMH0i8yrZg.jpeg)

https://www.abc27.com/news/local/lancaster/aclu-calls-1-million-bail-for-lancaster-protesters-illegal-unconscionable/

That's local so Suck a dick

microbiologynerd -

Accountability... wtf is that? Good on this judge. 

https://bluelivesmatter.blue/9-lancaster-rioters-held-on-1-million-bail-each/?fbclid=IwAR1QbutaeWwFhqNXZ_ZwVkKdgMQ0jlBKlPdIzUhiRP8b4AM-TRpwO5476Xk

https://www.abc27.com/news/top-stories/lancaster-police-chief-releases-statement-as-list-of-people-arrested-for-riot-arson-continues-to-grow/

I THINK MORE ARE BEING ARRESTED

Al Cappucino -
MPA -
unioncarp -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pdjhoraklE

I didn't see any ghettos. All i see is some suburban White guy showing what he thinks are ghettos.

This is a ghetto, and they don't exist in the USA anymore

![](upload://ilGaTuvtGmwl45Gtm6VAAFvsRlR.jpeg)

Ebony - 
MPA -
unioncarp -

You forgot to respond after you voted me down like I give a shit. I just asked a simple question.

Didn’t you absolutely shut down and embarrass MPA on that other race thread a few days ago?!? Im shocked he didn’t change his screen name after that one lol

1 Like