Judges Scorecards for Machida/Rua

Cecil Peoples gave R 1-3 to Machida, 4 & 5 Shogun. Same for Marcos Rosales. 'Doc' Hamilton had R1 & 5 Shogun, 2-4 Machida.

1,2,4, and 5 for shogun

fucking ridiculous

alkysmurf - 1,2,4, and 5 for shogun

Same here, although i could see 1 going to Machida

alkysmurf - 1,2,4, and 5 for shogun

I'm pretty sure that's how I scored it as well. Wow. this is insane.

The only round I think Machida could have won was round 2 with the flurry, but even then I think Shogun got the better of the exchange.

Regardless, looks like those judges need to stop wearing Cecil Peoples eyewear.

Cecil peoples should never judge a fight again!! he's fucking pathetic

You guys need to re-watch the fight without the sound. Score each round as if each was a fight by itself, then move on to the next.
According to the score, they gave the first 3 rounds to Machida and the last two to Shogun.The 1st two rounds were really close. Each fighter landing. Attempted takedowns and takedown defense. Judges, if round is too close, will give it to the CHAMP.
Third round was Machida'sForth and Fifth round was Shogun's.
IF you watch it with sound, you will look and see what the announcers and crowd respond to.Please watch it without sound.
Also, the things you see last will be applied to your PERSONAL SCORING. i.e.;Machida getting owed for the last 10 minutes. How can you not score it for him?
And lets not forget Rogan's and Goldberg's bandwagon approach to fighters. They swing from the nuts of whoever is winning at the moment.
Last, but not least, if roles were reversed, I would score it for Shogun if he were in Machida's place

Rounds 1,2,3,4 and 5 Rua.

damnthathurt -  Judges, if round is too close, will give it to the CHAMP.

Really? You sure about that?

So remind me why Forrest beat Rampage?

http://www.petitiononline.com/ugshogun/petition.html

retardcontrol - Personally I had Rua taking rounds 2-5, round 1 was so close I'd say it was a draw at best for both fighters.

Man, fuck all this figure skating judging horseshit!!! how bout a petition to allow for the guy who fucked the other guy up to win the fight.. you know, LIKE IN A FIGHT!!

retardcontrol - Personally I had Rua taking rounds 2-5, round 1 was so close I'd say it was a draw at best for both fighters.

Totally agree but Lyoto won 3 of 5..

Round 1 - Shogun - Clearly.
Round 2 - Shogun - Clearly.
Round 3 - Shogun - But it was close.
Round 4 - Shogun - Clearly.
Round 5 - Shogun - Clearly.