JUDO vs. BJJ / RESULT

dirty tactics from Royce. Very dirty.

Royce was screwed by the ref in the first fight.

The only "total lack of class" is judo trolls using foul refree

it is pretty interesting that Royec Gracie's BJJ (accused of being about "blue belt" level by Mario Sperry and others) was enough to dominate an Olympic level Judo player

"Who to believe, the ref in the ring or a bunch of keyboard analysts? Hmm.... "

"I was about 5 feet from the ring at ring side and believe me...Royce took Yoshida to school. Total Domination. Congratulations Royce!!! " Enson Inoue

I think that the keyboard analyst known as Enson Inoue knows his shit...

Royce Gracie is still pound for pound the greatest BJJ fighter in MMA/NHB history.

All your other little heroes like Magarita and others are too fucking scared to do Pride. They would get eaten up.

I dont wanna hear shit about Rickson" I never fouyght anyone" Gracie others as well.

You a fool to deny what Royce has done.

Matt Hughes couldnt beat Yoshida and Royce more or less dominated most of the fight.

Royce deserves his fucking respect.

ANd this is coming from a pro-striker by the way who really wanted the Judo guy to win as he was sick of all the BJJ fanboys.

Royce won his respect tonight in the ring.

170 lbs vs 220 lbs, need I say more. Other than Noguiera would tap Yoshida inide of 60 seconds.

Royce WON

JUDO TROLLS PLEASE LEARN TO LIVE WITH THAT!

Mr. Correct words of wisdom:

"Shockwave II will go down in the books as the night that not even a 30 lb weight advantage could help a Judo Gold Medalist stop a beatdown from Royce Gracie."

So Royce getting a draw with Yoshida proves BJJ dominance over judo, despite the fact that judo fighter Fedor killed your BJJ hero Nogueira?

Amazing how Helio loses but is the "winner" and Royce gets
a draw and is the "winner". What's it take for a Gracie to fall
completely on his face?

ttt