Judo's submissions suck VIDEO PROOF

underdeveloped submissions...

After watching that I would say you might want to find a video that actually proves your point.

Those submissions looked like they worked to me.

Every one tapped...

BaddKarma- It's really preference and the person more than the art.

Even Kron Gracie said in his last interview that the Europeans are getting harder because of all the Judo guys.

Judo is an effective submission art.

The throws are cooler too.

Tom,

Who did they work on? Other Judo guys. I rest my case.

Well that's the video you posted.

I'm sure there are videos of Judokas submitting BJJ Blackbelts.

In fact I know there are.

You're just trolling.

that was an awesome video...

Amazing athleticism and skill.

Tom O Bedlam -  Well that's the video you posted.

I'm sure there are videos of Judokas submitting BJJ Blackbelts.

In fact I know there are.

I'm just trolling.

I'm sure there are NOT. Unless they are also BJJ trained. The subs in that video wouldn't submit any BJJ'er over a purple belt. You probably don't even train. TUF NOOB

At least you've admited to trolling.

"The subs in that video wouldn't submit any BJJ'er over a purple belt."

lol...........

There are some awesome transitions in that vid. How are those guys tapping people with the "reverse triangle?" I've never been able to tap anyone or even be made to feel slightly uncomfortable (except for the balls in my face) in that position. Are they doing something else like grabbing the collar and choking with it?

Also, some of those guys had no idea how to escape some basic subs. I bet they train like hell for the throws and haven't worked as much as they maybe should have on their ground game.

no kidding LOL. The judokas in that video are not local recreational club scrubs, they are world class. I would love to see some of these internet experts actually have to roll with some of the guys in that video.

LMMFAO @ 1:07

judo yu - no kidding LOL. The judokas in that video are not local recreational club scrubs, they are world class. I would love to see some of these internet experts actually have to roll with some of the guys in that video.
pfff whatever man

White347LX - There are some awesome transitions in that vid. How are those guys tapping people with the "reverse triangle?" I've never been able to tap anyone or even be made to feel slightly uncomfortable (except for the balls in my face) in that position. Are they doing something else like grabbing the collar and choking with it?

Also, some of those guys had no idea how to escape some basic subs. I bet they train like hell for the throws and haven't worked as much as they maybe should have on their ground game.

Rumina Sato has tapped people with the reverse triangle, and he goes to it often.....

I believe it, I just wonder how to do it correctly.

The reverse triangle is great I used it all the time.

Awesome vid. Kudos to OP for posting it (and I assume the thread title is tongue-in-cheek).

Even if you can't get the tap from the reverse triangle there is a myriad of other subs you can do from the position.

Awesome stuff. Thanks for posting!