Julian Edelmans response to Desean Jackson

https://www.tmz.com/2020/07/09/julian-edelman-desean-jackson-jewish-anti-semitic-nfl-comments-video-new-england-patriots/

1 Like

People should take note of this.  Uncomfortable conversations are the best way to break down walls and create mutual understanding. Great response from Edelman. >

Saw this on twitter earlier. The responses were mostly people attacking Edelman. Pathetic. Said the Jewish plight was not nearly as bad as the black peoples. When it fact in was worse. Way worse.

8 Likes
SecondBase - Saw this on twitter earlier. The responses were mostly people attacking Edelman. Pathetic. Said the Jewish plight was not nearly as bad as the black peoples. When it fact in was worse. Way worse.

That can be debated. Look at the current wealth status in America-  ( not looking to debate and thats not the point of the thread but that is something that for sure can be debated)

DeSean Jackson won't learn shit.

From what I've seen he's borderline retard.

5 Likes
DKielbasa -
SecondBase - Saw this on twitter earlier. The responses were mostly people attacking Edelman. Pathetic. Said the Jewish plight was not nearly as bad as the black peoples. When it fact in was worse. Way worse.

That can be debated. Look at the current wealth status in America-  ( not looking to debate and thats not the point of the thread but that is something that for sure can be debated)

Which one goes to school and which one chooses to sell drugs?

10 Likes

In

For Ari to show up and defend Desean

sick dude

Kings21 -
DKielbasa -

A very complicated issue and unfortunately I dont think you are the kind of person to engage to discuss it intellectually based off your comment.  

3 Likes
DKielbasa - 

Yeah, Jews weren't slaves, scapegoats, and shit upon since Biblical times or anything.

6 Likes
DKielbasa -
Kings21 -
DKielbasa -

A very complicated issue and unfortunately I dont think you are the kind of person to engage to discuss it intellectually based off your comment.  

Jackson is a known gangbanger with ties to gangs - so his response is spot on

1 Like
DKielbasa - 
Kings21 -
DKielbasa -

Remind me which one embraces a culture that glorifies drug dealing and engaging in juvenile barbarism.

5 Likes
DKielbasa -
Kings21 -
DKielbasa -

I am curious as to your explanation on the socioeconomic environment  and differences between them. I have stated multiple times on this forum. I am puerto rican and have afro latino great grandparents and relatives that span every skin tone you can imagine. My wife's father is Jewish and her mother is Afro Latina. Her grandmother even had a Holocaust serial number tattooed on her inner forearm.

cyberc92 -
DKielbasa -
Kings21 -
DKielbasa -

I am curious as to your explanation on the socioeconomic environment  and differences between them. I have stated multiple times on this forum. I am puerto rican and have afro latino great grandparents and relatives that span every skin tone you can imagine. My wife's father is Jewish and her mother is Afro Latina. Her grandmother even had a Holocaust serial number tattooed on her inner forearm.

One group of people leads America in wealth the other, is on the bottom. 

So if one was treated worse than they other, they seem to be doing ok with the best jobs no? 

This is not a cut and dry discussion. It absolutely can be debated. Blacks have no wealth, some are rich but not wealthy. 

And yes Jews push education and community but who has more opportunity in this country? 

cyberc92 -
DKielbasa -
Kings21 -
DKielbasa -

Simple.  Who has more opportunity for advancement in this country currently? The answer is a reflection of the treatment and prejudices for generations leading up to modern day no? 

DKielbasa -
cyberc92 -
DKielbasa -
Kings21 -
DKielbasa -

One group of people leads America in wealth the other, is on the bottom. 

So if one was treated worse than they other, they seem to be doing ok with the best jobs no? 

This is not a cut and dry discussion. It absolutely can be debated. Blacks have no wealth, some are rich but not wealthy. 

And yes Jews push education and community but who has more opportunity in this country? 

Do you think that Jews have more opportunity because they pushed education so that they can better elevate their communties? Maybe the opportunity you are referencing is because many Jewish people have provider other Jewish people with them. For example, my wife's cousin who is Jewish is a lawyer. He refers people to other Jewish professionals when they need certain services like dentists, doctors, chiropractors etc.

1 Like
DKielbasa -
cyberc92 -
DKielbasa -
Kings21 -
DKielbasa -

Simple.  Who has more opportunity for advancement in this country currently? The answer is a reflection of the treatment and prejudices for generations leading up to modern day no? 

I would disagree based on my personal experience but I am sure there is the probability that statistics could agree with you.

I am college educated with a master's in finance. I have hispanic friends that came from the same shitty neighborhoods that I did that ended up getting into Wharton and family members that went to Cornell. In my experience it was based on the work ethic your parents instilled in you at an early age. I have other friends who didn't do anything with their lives but they grew up in the same neighborhood. They were attracted to dealing drugs, girls, and quick cash. Those of us who put our education first were ridiculed as sell outs in a sense although we were all childhood friends and/or family. Currently, I employ multiple minorities and have minorit business partners. I also help small businesses who are all minorities and I can tell you they all clear 6 figures annually. What I see in all successful people regardless of religion, creed, race, or ethnicity is a desire to excel, a strong work ethic, and enough common sense to know your strengths and/or weaknesses.

2 Likes

Jewish people are successful because of their view of their fellow Jews and fellow man. How much jew on jew crime is there? Literally none. How much jew on non jew crime is there? Non existent. It has been drilled into me since my birth to work hard and respect people around you.

I highly doubt my socio-ecomonic status would make my up bringing any different if I was part of the poor class.

Its a cultural thing and something a lot of American cultures need to work on. The govt won't fix you if your straggling. It can help but if you can't set a feasible goal and work to reach it you're fucked

5 Likes
cyberc92 -
DKielbasa -
cyberc92 -
DKielbasa -
Kings21 -
DKielbasa -

I would disagree based on my personal experience but I am sure there is the probability that statistics could agree with you.

I am college educated with a master's in finance. I have hispanic friends that came from the same shitty neighborhoods that I did that ended up getting into Wharton and family members that went to Cornell. In my experience it was based on the work ethic your parents instilled in you at an early age. I have other friends who didn't do anything with their lives but they grew up in the same neighborhood. They were attracted to dealing drugs, girls, and quick cash. Those of us who put our education first were ridiculed as sell outs in a sense although we were all childhood friends and/or family. Currently, I employ multiple minorities and have minorit business partners. I also help small businesses who are all minorities and I can tell you they all clear 6 figures annually. What I see in all successful people regardless of religion, creed, race, or ethnicity is a desire to excel, a strong work ethic, and enough common sense to know your strengths and/or weaknesses.

Good info. I was merely saying it can be debated. 

and fuck Stephen Jackson and all those fake fucks preaching about racism in America. All these celebs are silent when this asshole speaks like a retard about jewsbut get all high and mighty when he was talking about racism against black people.

Imagine Tom Brady quoting jim crow and defending it, then other white dudes defending Tom, saying he's a good person. Then having the chance to apologize and goes complete conspiretard

1 Like

Isaac298 - Jewish people are successful because of their view of their fellow Jews and fellow man. How much jew on jew crime is there? Literally none. How much jew on non jew crime is there? Non existent. It has been drilled into me since my birth to work hard and respect people around you.

I highly doubt my socio-ecomonic status would make my up bringing any different if I was part of the poor class.

Its a cultural thing and something a lot of American cultures need to work on. The govt won't fix you if your straggling. It can help but if you can't set a feasible goal and work to reach it you're fucked

I do believe that blacks in America were repressed. Welfare is a way of giving people just enough to survive but not to thrive. 
I do believe in systemic racism as well. 

Simply put who is getting hired at the bank first a Jew or a black guy with the same education? 

At the same time all the credit to the Jewish culture for sticking together and pushing education and work ethic. 

Again though based off American history and socio economic status its not a cut and dry answer. Very complicated.