Julianna Pena's in shape

I thought those full shirts were to hide flabdominals as well, but McCann is shredded and she wears them so I think it's just a comfort thing for some. Phone Post 3.0

I want to swim in her dirty laundry basket. Phone Post 3.0

I would not fuck her. I mean she's fuckable, probably a fantastic fuck, but she is probably crazy. And I would not want to fuck with a crazy chick who could physically kick my ass. Fuck that.

From beating up bar patrons Phone Post 3.0

D241 - 

I would not fuck her. I mean she's fuckable, probably a fantastic fuck, but she is probably crazy. And I would not want to fuck with a crazy chick who could physically kick my ass. Fuck that.

I would gladly listen to her opinions on a variety of issues. Phone Post 3.0

John Travoltage - Did anything ever happen about the whole bar incident? Phone Post 3.0

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/julianna-pena-says-legal-issues-resolved-expects-summer-155659286--mma.html

“I know that my legal issues are resolved. I’m just now waiting for the UFC to announce my next fight,” she said.

“The matter was resolved, and it’s all taken care of now. I didn’t have to go to court. I had a really great lawyer to take care of things for me, and it’s over and done with,” added Pena.

While waiting for her phone to ring with a fight offer, “The Venezuelan Vixen” has been busy in the gym working to improve her database of destruction.

“I just continue to train, and continue to work hard, and put my time in on the mat everyday. When they call me, I’ll be ready. I’m just waiting for that time,” she said. “When they want me to fight, they’ll let me know. And I’ll let them know, and we’ll come to an agreement.”

Shame she's such a cunt. Phone Post 3.0

Yummy. Phone Post 3.0

Great body but just don't like her. So much growing up to do.

D241 -

Oh damn, I wood!!! Phone Post 3.0

This girl is trouble and a drama queen. So much talent, but suppose one can't be a Holly holm. Phone Post 3.0

did she had work done? she looks like a lizard.

D241 - 

I would get all up IN to that. Do you know what I am saying?

I still like her.

Media Monster - 
John Travoltage - Did anything ever happen about the whole bar incident? Phone Post 3.0

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/julianna-pena-says-legal-issues-resolved-expects-summer-155659286--mma.html

“I know that my legal issues are resolved. I’m just now waiting for the UFC to announce my next fight,” she said.

“The matter was resolved, and it’s all taken care of now. I didn’t have to go to court. I had a really great lawyer to take care of things for me, and it’s over and done with,” added Pena.

While waiting for her phone to ring with a fight offer, “The Venezuelan Vixen” has been busy in the gym working to improve her database of destruction.

“I just continue to train, and continue to work hard, and put my time in on the mat everyday. When they call me, I’ll be ready. I’m just waiting for that time,” she said. “When they want me to fight, they’ll let me know. And I’ll let them know, and we’ll come to an agreement.”

fucking pussy pass

i hope she never fights in the UFC again

I would wreck that chick. Hulk smash pussy. I think you get the idea... Phone Post 3.0

rekt -
Media Monster - 

fucking pussy pass

i hope she never fights in the UFC again
lol Phone Post 3.0

She's cool as hell. Good looking, talented and growing up fast into a far more mature media savvy fighter. People saying she is immature should listen to some of her recent interviews. Her most recent was the last submission radio podcast and she came over like a real professional. Plus would wife