Julianna Pena's in shape

Media Monster - 
D241 - 

I would not fuck her. I mean she's fuckable, probably a fantastic fuck, but she is probably crazy. And I would not want to fuck with a crazy chick who could physically kick my ass. Fuck that.

You totally need to be introduced to forum member sister steel

Lol @ shes crazy. Every chick is crazy Phone Post 3.0

One hitter quitter. Phone Post 3.0

Imagine her and bones out on the town.

DanTheCan -
D241 -
Media Monster - 
D241 - 

I would not fuck her. I mean she's fuckable, probably a fantastic fuck, but she is probably crazy. And I would not want to fuck with a crazy chick who could physically kick my ass. Fuck that.

You totally need to be introduced to forum member sister steel

You aren't man enough to handle my beautiful Juliana. Phone Post 3.0
I would love to find out Phone Post 3.0

VU OP. She looks great. Phone Post 3.0

The Vixen got a fight, boom:

D241 - 

D241 - 

You betas are so cute. Go hit the weigh room so this 135lb woman doesn't scare you anymore.

Card - 

That feistiness carries over to the bedroom.  Latinas are a spice not all men can handle.  I share the same taste with women as I do with wings; hot and saucy haha. 

She's hotter than pre-USADA Vitor's piss....

orcus -
D241 - 

Perfect Phone Post 3.0

jacktripper -
orcus -
D241 - 

Perfect Phone Post 3.0
Haha brilliant Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

My blue veined throbber would ground and pound that vazscene into submission. Phone Post 3.0

Pancake titties Phone Post 3.0

Media Monster voted up Phone Post 3.0

Does she have a kid? Phone Post 3.0