Julie Kedzie Named New Invicta Matchmaker!

She announced it on MMA hour!

Congrats Julie on your new post fighter retirement endeavor!

Good for her!

That's bad ass! Phone Post 3.0

Wow...very cool. Phone Post 3.0

I like it. Props to her.

Great news for Julie, I hope she excels at it.

Yessss!!

Congrats JulesK! Just for you:

http://i.imgur.com/zFGDD2u.png

Galanis - 
EricHolden - I went up to her at Invicta FC 5 just to shake her hand and take a fanboy pic with her.

Before I could say anything, she looked me in the eyes with a vicious look and said "I absolutely hate your articles" and then walked away without saying another word.

No one else actually tore me a new one like that in real life, so it was kind of cool. Best of luck Julie!

Hopefully this continues to happen on a regular basis

I legit laughed at this, VTFU

EricHolden - I went up to her at Invicta FC 5 just to shake her hand and take a fanboy pic with her.

Before I could say anything, she looked me in the eyes with a vicious look and said "I absolutely hate your articles" and then walked away without saying another word.

No one else actually tore me a new one like that in real life, so it was kind of cool. Best of luck Julie!

This is probably why, click the link below...

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2180198

If I have been trololololled, congrats!

congrats Phone Post 3.0

Congrats to Julie. Phone Post 3.0

Even though she is retired, does she still training with team Jackson? Phone Post 3.0

"oh one more thing before you start, you know pretty much every fighter people tuned in to Invicta to see? well we just sold all their contracts to the UFC, so good luck."

Joe Silva is cuter. Phone Post 3.0

Ch1ef - Even though she is retired, does she still training with team Jackson? Phone Post 3.0
Yeah she does..

And i totally just voted you down by accident. Fucking app. Phone Post 3.0

Great news. Julie is a class act and knows what's up in WMMA.

Ch1ef - Even though she is retired, does she still training with team Jackson? Phone Post 3.0
Think she works there as well. Phone Post 3.0

RyannVonDoom -
Yeah she does..

No problem. I've been voting you up for some time now... to no avail! Phone Post 3.0

Gratz to the vet! Good for her! Phone Post 3.0

RyannVonDoom - 
Yeah she does..

I countered the down vote :)