Juliette Lewis meltdown vid request

https://people.com/movies/juliette-lewis-questions-satan-controlling-universe-britney-spears-video/

If someone knows the sorcery of posting IG videos, this is pretty funny.

View this post on Instagram

#SimplerTimes (For all the news outlets who picked this up- YES this was meant to make people smile while we all try and deal with the horrific fires in California!! Among other calamities! I always try and bring humor if and where I can. ???????????????????????????)

A post shared by Juliette Lewis (@juliettelewis) on

I mean she's clearly having a laugh.

Fuck. Time can be cruel. She's nasty. 

I saw her in a parking lot in Burbank years back. She looked like a homeless whore.

That is so awkward and cringe I can’t watch. Why would anyone post something like that. 

She sucked Brad Pitts cock.... 

Smh... 

Lucky...... 

There might be a longer video, I think. I just grabbed a link from a Google search.

She doesn't look that bad. Looks like she is just being goofy

Real Muthaphuckkin G -

That is so awkward and cringe I can’t watch. Why would anyone post something like that. 

A "man" that says cringe. Oh boy.

Idk if it's like a real meltdown or not. I put very little thought into the thread title tbh. Saw it in my Twitter feed, and wanted to get it here.

kingofpancakes80 - Idk if it's like a real meltdown or not. I put very little thought into the thread title tbh. Saw it in my Twitter feed, and wanted to get it here.

The message under the video says she is just playing around and trying to make people laugh to take their mind of off the fires.

TeamRenzo - 
kingofpancakes80 - Idk if it's like a real meltdown or not. I put very little thought into the thread title tbh. Saw it in my Twitter feed, and wanted to get it here.

The message under the video says she is just playing around and trying to make people laugh to take their mind of off the fires.

Here's a perfect example of my attention span. Thank you, sir.

Aging hot chicks seem to not be able to keep it together mentally. 

I bet she's an animal in bed.

TFK_HossPearson - 

Aging hot chicks seem to not be able to keep it together mentally. 

Weird, since they've always been so grounded.

She gets butt naked in that show Camping on HBO.