This is awesome Phone Post 3.0

I thought this would get at least a little chit chat! Phone Post 3.0

Is Jake not quite a bit larger? Phone Post 3.0

DarkPlace Daz - Is Jake not quite a bit larger? Phone Post 3.0

jake is a smaller ww these days

ocbadapple -

Is he? What would you guess his weight is at these days? He was always big. Phone Post 3.0

Jake will smash him Phone Post 3.0

Awesome Phone Post 3.0

Jsteven - Jake will smash him Phone Post 3.0

I admire Bendo for stepping up and taking on all comers, but I agree with you, this has hulk smash written all over it.

I love Bendo but I think Jake outclasses him.

Did Jake vs Gunnar Nelson get canceled? No touch butt there? Phone Post 3.0

jgiveshead - 

I admire Bendo for stepping up and taking on all comers, but I agree with you, this has hulk smash written all over it.

This.

But man, I love Bendo. He does grappling "superfights" against Shields, he does local grappling tournaments, he fights at 155, he fights at 170... the dude just loves competition. He never makes excuses for losing. I know his religious affiliation bothers folks, but outside of that, I have no idea how anybody could dislike this guy. He just enjoys the heck out of life and his "job."

jake dominates him, bendo is a good grappler but not many people are on jake's level or can stop him when he's on top from getting whatever position he wants.

You gotta remember bendo hung in there with a larger rodolfo in adcc. Dude is a stud and will hold his own against jake. Phone Post 3.0

Canooke -
ocbadapple -

Is he? What would you guess his weight is at these days? He was always big. Phone Post 3.0
185 , maybe 190 at the most Phone Post 3.0

DWray - 
jgiveshead - 

This.

But man, I love Bendo. He does grappling "superfights" against Shields, he does local grappling tournaments, he fights at 155, he fights at 170... the dude just loves competition. He never makes excuses for losing. I know his religious affiliation bothers folks, but outside of that, I have no idea how anybody could dislike this guy. He just enjoys the heck out of life and his "job."

Jake in straight grappling has to be the pick

But dont expect a finish Phone Post 3.0

BonesNose - Jake in straight grappling has to be the pick

Yeah, didn't he out grapple Hendo? Phone Post 3.0

Chael P Phone Post 3.0

Jsteven - Jake will smash him Phone Post 3.0
Yup Phone Post 3.0

BonesNose - Jake in straight grappling has to be the pick

Benson has tapped to elite grapplers before and jake is right up there with the best of them. Jake can definitely finish Phone Post 3.0