July 4th, 2020

So how is this gonna look?  Will it be peaceful?  Or will this be yet another opportunity to deride the evil empire of the USA and we’ll see protests and riots.

I live in CR Iowa.  Personally I’m not worried but I’m curious what the rest of the country will look like.

What do you guys think?

1 Like

What's the O/U in South Chicago/Gary? Sunny. Expected temps: 82 high, 70 low.

I set at:

O/U 132.5

Additional Prop:
O/U 7.5 fatalities.
Don't aim at anything you don't intend to kill. Learn to line them sites up boys and girls.

1 Like

I’ll take the under on shootings and the over on fatalities.

1 Like

I'm buying flags now.

The president needs to come out and pump up the fourth of july likes it's a motherfucking counter protest.

Tell everyone of his supporters to drape the world in flags.  Say if you stand with America, show it and wave the stars and bars.

This is a national, emotional holiday.  On that day, give a long speech.  Bring up the founding statues and historical monuments torn down by the mob.

5 Likes

Theres the door fuck off if you want to

Random buffoonery, OP. Ignore me

DNK Punch, we will revisit July 7.

CV DV, Bought a new flag this week. Spent teh extra to make sure I bought 100% manufacture in teh good ol` U. S. of A. Old one was pretty beat up. Will take it to teh VFW for proper disposal.

USA!! USA!! USA!! Hulk Hogan playing a guitar gif

I’ll likely be out at my lake house which is in a rual county in north Alabama. Protests and riots wouldn’t happen in that area without facing major firepower. You see an abundance of American flags as well as confederate flags flying definitely in these areas. The rednecks in the southeast do come in handy from time to time.

Turn your phone off, television off, hang your flag in your front yard, family, bbq, beers, fireworks... 

nevermind the rest. 

NorthernHospitality - 

Turn your phone off, television off, hang your flag in your front yard, family, bbq, beers, fireworks... 

nevermind the rest. 

The sun is shining!!

The birds are chirping!!

Life is good!!

FIJI -
NorthernHospitality - 

nevermind the rest. 

The sun is shining!!

The birds are chirping!!

Life is good!!

Yep! Once and awhile its good to unplug and not worry about the rest of the world. Worry about your little slice of heaven that is your home. 

I'll be doing this again.

2 Likes

American flags are racist! 

1 Like

donkypunch55 -

Lol!

donkypunch55 -

Thats so america you dont even know

1 Like

im going to burn a communist flag on the 4th and post a video. that will REALLY trigger the liberals here.

donkypunch55 -

Fuck yeah!!!   God Bless the USA!

Ill fly my Ranger flag at the pool.

They kind of canceled the downtown stuff in Nashville. They are still shooting off the fireworks but want people to watch on tv. Good luck with that. I doubt anything crazy pops off.