july 4th / No Social Distance?

I have seen a lot of threads about protests causing the spread of Coronavirus and many people here are clearly very angeyt with this.  I personally think protest in the middle of a Pandemic are unbelievably stupid.....I also think this is stupid but have not seen a thread on it yet but i don't expect any.  For Trumps July 4th gathering in South Dakota.  No masks required and well no social distancing needed.  

South Dakota Republican Gov. Kristi Noem has promised that social distancing guidelines will not be enforced.

*tongues OPs taint*

If you social distance then terrorists win. Go USA!

1 Like

NiteProwleR - 

tongues OPs taint

i am almost done, dont stop

I'll take the under on Conservatives burning down an Auto Zone and murdering people. 

1 Like

Cotton - 

I'll take the under on Conservatives burning down an Auto Zone and murdering people. 

and it will be for 3 STRAIGHT DAYS!

why not jump all over this Cotton, you have an entire thread you felt like making to call out protestors for spreading the virus......either you believe your other thread was TOTAL BULLSHIT or this rally is really a fucked up idea and should be called off, or people should be blamed for the spike in cases.......whats it gonna be? 

Josh - 
Cotton - 

why not jump all over this Cotton, you have an entire thread you felt like making to call out protestors for spreading the virus......either you believe your other thread was TOTAL BULLSHIT or this rally is really a fucked up idea and should be called off, or people should be blamed for the spike in cases.......whats it gonna be? 

Not 17 straight days?

I don't like protests right now for anyone. I made it as clear as I could in the other thread that I have been going above and beyond personally. I don't want ANYONE to go out in large groups. However, people like yourself enabled what happened over an entire month and did not own ANY of it. Just pretending that daily protests along with riots that saw theft, arson, assault, and murder didn't happen and it didn't come from a single side of the coin.

2 Likes

Cotton - 
Josh - 
Cotton - 

Not 17 straight days?

I don't like protests right now for anyone. I made it as clear as I could in the other thread that I have been going above and beyond personally. I don't want ANYONE to go out in large groups. However, people like yourself enabled what happened over an entire month and did not own ANY of it. Just pretending that daily protests along with riots that saw theft, arson, assault, and murder didn't happen and it didn't come from a single side of the coin.

don't tuck Cotton.......

The majority of people like myself wanted more people to work but were not blind that there is a pandemic going on that while doesn't kill like something the Spanish flu it does overwhelm a system and it easily spreads in highly population areas. See NYC. 

Now we shut down the economy and put a record number of people on unemployment over this. Many small businesses are done for. So we did all of this and then when the moment came for the left to break their own rules they did exactly what they yelled at others for. The hypocrisy knows no end. 

You guys were too cowardly to tell people that no matter how you feel we are in a global pandemic and you can't go out in large numbers. Now we have this bullshit all over again. Many of you are still too cowardly or in complete denial of this. You are looking for anyone else to blame but yourselves. 

your words......do they still hold true....call this out for what it is.  JUST AS STUPID AS THE PROTESTS, except this is one is organized by the president.

From: Mutant Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile 
Posted: 1 day ago
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up

Yup been saying this a while. It's no problem coin they are we are spiking in that age group they started a couple months weeks ago after the looting and rioting started.

The left most panders to the their bases and won't admit it. They are a bunch of used idiots! 

Can you read? I made a very clear comment. Are you so broken that you can't read plain text with a clear position?

3 Likes

A rally is taking place in South Dakota,  riots were happening in every major city.  

Covid Queen. 

1 Like

knockoutfighter - 

A rally is taking place in South Dakota,  riots were happening in every major city.  

Covid Queen. 

so this is ok then and a protest is not ok? 

Here's a novel fucking concept...

If you are in the at-risk groups... you should stay at home.

If you're not, go live your life how you see fit.

1 Like

Josh -

From: Mutant Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile 
Posted: 1 day ago

Yup been saying this a while. It's no problem coin they are we are spiking in that age group they started a couple months weeks ago after the looting and rioting started.

The left most panders to the their bases and won't admit it. They are a bunch of used idiots! 

You got a problem! 

social distancing is for pussies.  so is wearing masks.  so is washing your hands after taking a shit.   so is cooking your food to the necessary temperature.  wearing seatbelts is for pussies.  driving sober is for pussies.   basically any rules or guidelines designed to protect society and individuals are for pussies. 

Freedom is a defense against coronavirus.

Altofsky - 

agreed.  That's why you drive drunk, right?  Hey, If someone's worried about getting hit by a drunk driver, stay home, right?  Not your problem.  He shouldn't have been out driving at 3 in the morning knowing that there are a lot of drunks on the road at that time, right?

MAGA!!!!

angryinch - 
Altofsky - 

agreed.  That's why you drive drunk, right?  Hey, If someone's worried about getting hit by a drunk driver, stay home, right?  Not your problem.  He shouldn't have been out driving at 3 in the morning knowing that there are a lot of drunks on the road at that time, right?

MAGA!!!!

Nothing surprises me from you anymore lol. But that's one of the most absurd angryinch lines I've seen in recent memory. And that's saying something.

Surgeon General, 6 hours ago:

"In the beginning, nursing homes were hit really hard, and the majority of our deaths were occurring on people who were 60, 65 and older," he said during an appearance on "Fox & Friends." "Now the majority of cases are in people who have an average age of 35, and so those folks are going to have less comorbidities, they're going to be less likely to end up in the hospital and to die."

1 Like

The blood of Jesus will protect Trump supporters

The second it was made political... fuck your social distance!!!

1 Like