Jump on this Wyatt Bandwagon before it's Cool

I'll give the PWE bretheren until Friday to jump on this thing before it takes off. 

After his 2nd vignette comes out Friday Night it'll be speeding away. 

The man is PURE GOLD on the mic. 

You think Ambrose is eccentric gold, wait for Bray to debut. 

The man sits in a rocking chair for cod sakes. 

-

..... Awesome vignette 

His mamma named him Windham. Imma call him Windham. Phone Post 3.0

I made a "Bray Wyatt is a boss" thread a few weeks ago and I am so pumped he's coming up! Finally, a genuinely creepy heel with skills on the mic and in the ring. Phone Post

No need for a "bandwagon", this whole forum has been high on him since he debuted the gimmick in NXT.

He's $.

I've been on, guys gonna be fun to watch. Phone Post 3.0

Hizzay - No need for a "bandwagon", this whole forum has been high on him since he debuted the gimmick in NXT.

He's $.

Still a lot of people on here who do not watch NXT or follow development. 

A lot fo people were confused on who the vignette was last night in the RAW thread. 

Those who knew him already mark'd within the first 5 seconds. 

I cant stress enough how much I love his theme music...Fav. in the whole company.

BRAY WYAHHHH MY FAYE FIGH DAWG! 

I don't keep up with NXT and have yet to watch Raw (will watch tonight) but this promo was stellar, very creepy. Raw needs more serious characters like this! I just have a feeling tho they will butcher it when it comes to actual angles and storylinese on Raw/Smackdown.

Hizzay - I cant stress enough how much I love his theme music...Fav. in the whole company.
Baddass music for sure Phone Post 3.0

Waylon Mercy 2.0, I dig it Phone Post

NHBshooter - Waylon Mercy 2.0, I dig it Phone Post
I'm on board! Phone Post 3.0

I'm in for sure Phone Post

Fuck yeah, after watching that video, I'm in.

I remember reading about him last year on someone's thread. I checked him out on nxt after that and was sold on him right away. Glad to see they're keeping the same as he was Phone Post 3.0

Fredsanford - I remember reading about him last year on someone's thread. I checked him out on nxt after that and was sold on him right away. Glad to see they're keeping the same as he was Phone Post 3.0

This dude is so good he brings out lurkers haha

Promos r awesome. How is he in the ring? And who's brainchild is this gimmick? Is dusty still workin with nxt? Phone Post 3.0

Hizzay - No need for a "bandwagon", this whole forum has been high on him since he debuted the gimmick in NXT.

He's $.

This