Juneteenth is racist

Imagine creating a federal holiday in 2022 to remind black people that they were slaves.

4 Likes

Swing and a miss

3 Likes

I said something similar when they made it a federal holiday. Basically we will never move past slavery now as it will be in our face every year. Great way for Dems to pander to their base and keep that victim mentality alive.

With that being said, if the government wants to give every nationality a holiday I’m fine with more paid days off.

4 Likes

Not one black person i know today was ever a slave. OP is way off.

2 Likes

I put a huge wreath of flowers on the grave of every slave my family owned on the teenth… So zero.

2 Likes

No shit dumbass. That’s the point. Creating a holiday in 2022 to remind people who have nothing to do with it that past their ancestors were slaves is racist.

Juneteenth, along with the gay and trans bullshit, popped up in the last few years as a way for leftists to virtue signal. Never in my life have these things been an issue until Trump was elected. This has forced the left to really dig their heels in to their stupid beliefs. Anything to try to make straight, white people feel guilty.

4 Likes

Freed, only to run right back to the comfort of the democratic plantation.