Junie back n the states?

Haha. Grown ups just don't get me and my new English. Phone Post

BLUPITT FOR UG'ER OF THE MONTH!!!!!!!!

Honestly, not trying to be a dick, but halfway down this page I realized I was reading all of blupitt's posts in like some down-syndomey lispy kind of voice.  Wasn't even on purpose, and it took me a while to realize I was doing it.

Im 22 and I don't use gay ass texting abbreviations. Phone Post

I do recordings for attorneys after they do closings on houses that were sold I drive to diff town halls over the state n idc if u don't understand my typing ne one under the age of 30 does Phone Post

Some people understand it, but find it completely douchtastic and annoying as fuck.

Num Sayin?

blupitt - I do recordings for attorneys after they do closings on houses that were sold I drive to diff town halls over the state n idc if u don't understand my typing ne one under the age of 30 does Phone Post

Dude, I'm 22 also, and yes I understand... I understand you are too lazy to make something of yourself, so you take your $1500 dollar allowance from mommy and daddy, buy yourself a SMART phone and are still too stupid to figure out how it works. Come on, man. I use slang all the time but I'm not an idiot about it. Just throw a "." in somewhere, and maybe people will care about what the hell is up with Junie. Phone Post

so, duz ne one no wat hapn to Junie?

Although It Could Be Worse, I Could Text With The First Letter In Caps...

ne one?

No allowance from my parents my dad is in jail for 5 years and I work every day faggot Phone Post

If u find It annoying don't read my threads I don't rlly give a shit everyone Knos damn well they text this way ppl need to catch up suck my dick I'm drinking patron n have a way better life then half u fat ass old ppl n actually care about mma not starting drama anonymously on forums Phone Post

I simply LOVE drama.

Carry on please.....

blupitt -  If u find It annoying don't read my threads I don't rlly give a shit everyone Knos damn well they text this way ppl need to catch up suck my dick I'm drinking patron n have a way better life then half u fat ass old ppl n actually care about mma not starting drama anonymously on forums Phone Post

So wait, you care about MMA not starting drama on a forum, yet you are talking shit telling everyone you are better than them....

ANONYMOUSLY ON A FORUM....

Isn't Patron expensive?

"fat ass old ppl"? Dude, did you not see yourself at 19 or 21? Whenever that pic was taken. You were twice Jon jones weight and half the height. Just say "old ppl" next time. And don't talk like you are a hard worker when you find it too difficult to throw a little punctuation in here and there.

And sorry everyone, I don't know where Junie is at. Haven't heard any news. Phone Post

blupitt - something something something...I don't know, I wasn't really listening...

This kid is possibly borderline retarded.

Blazing Knees -  Isn't Patron expensive?

Yeah but this guy is ballin harder than all of us.

blupitt - How does that prove your point I'm gnna enherit the business I work fr now n be a millionaire ur lucky if u get a legit job Phone Post

Enherit lol

iPhones aren't difficult.
Words with red lines under them mean they're misspelled.
Not using punctuation means you're an idiot. Phone Post

Blazing Knees -  Isn't Patron expensive?

Yeah it is. And it's delicious. But apparently if you drink too much, you forget to use punctuation marks. Phone Post

What is this world coming to?