Junie browning FRONT page of aol news

What kind of message does this send to guys coming up?

His antics, crazy behavior, emotional or acted outbursts have paid off for this guy.

How does a guy nowhere near ranked at the top of the sport get front page news exposure?

Isn't now smart for a up and coming guy to act like the BIGGEST asshole and portray himself -mma fighters

like guys that are ready to lose their mental sanity? The exposure Junie is getting is not for his fighting skills

but for acting like a trainwreck.....sigh.

I guess I expect to see alot more trainwrecks on TUF and in the sport, how can you blame them ?

It works.

How many people see the front page of aol news?? 

ALOT

He is young guy, now with a great camp so good luck Junie make the most of it..

I just like too see guys get recognition for good things they do in the ring and out, not for being immature or

stupid.

Too many trainwrecks could derail the sport from mainstream sponsors that are coming in?

Maybe not.

TTT for miguel torres's and rich franklin's of mma along with a most other guys who have to be discplined and smart to balance mma success and rest of their lives.

In all honesty I hope Junie makes it on hard work and turning his behavior around, maybe being a xtreme couture will give him the structure and skills he needs..

I hope the media starts looking for other things fighter do with their lives for stories than throwing poop,

eating cum, and acting stupid.

Maybe it would be a good idea

To put up the link

So people could read what it said

And make their own opinions as well

It's just a thought

lol at winnson

I also

loled

at winnson's

It will not affect MMA. Every sport has people like this who make headlines for the wrong reason, and it's been that way for a long time. Dennis Rodman, Terrell Owens, Mike Tyson, even Bobby Knight.

People are interested in aberrant behavior. It's nothing new and nothing to be concerned about.

You should focus on the ones you like who get great coverage like Couture, Fedor, Anderson, etc. You have to take the good with the bad. All it means is the media is treating the sport like every other sport, which is what we wanted all along.

l

o

l

@

w

i

n

n

s

o

n

Fuck

Reading

All

That!

"What kind of message does this send to guys coming up?"

Sucks but how is diff from the way media works in anything else?

And dont blame the media, if it didnt sell, they wouldnt put it out there as much. Its the audience.

"Wasa-B - And dont blame the media, if it didnt sell, they wouldnt put it out there as much. Its the audience."

Racism sells too, but I don't purvey it.

Don't forget Diamond Dave Kaplan is fighting on the undercard for UFC 98!!!!

greco yeoman - "Wasa-B - And dont blame the media, if it didnt sell, they wouldnt put it out there as much. Its the audience."

Racism sells too, but I don't purvey it.

Doesnt stop it from being sold in GOP campaigns though.

themstiles - 

People are interested in aberrant behavior. It's nothing new and nothing to be concerned about.

UGers live in a bubble.

My point is that its NOT

MIguel Torres

Uriah Faber

Fedor

GSP

its   JUNIE BROWNING on the front page...

He is there because of the TUF and the way he acted thats my point, we all know that....

I just would like to see more coverage of the great fighters not the craziest ones..

BTW

I

spaces

between lines

easier to

read

awww someone is upset junie is on aol news.... whahh... you wouldnt say that shit to his face so just shut it

solidsnake - Don't forget Diamond Dave Kaplan is fighting on the undercard for UFC 98!!!!

I hope he gets choked out of the UFC

themstiles - It will not affect MMA. Every sport has people like this who make headlines for the wrong reason, and it's been that way for a long time. Dennis Rodman, Terrell Owens, Mike Tyson, even Bobby Knight.

Rodman, Owens, Tyson and Knight have ALL been top of their game and one of the best in their field. People are more willing to put up with the crap for in game performance.

Junie is nowhere near being able to sniff the jock of top talent MMA fighters in his weight class.

B

E

S

T
T

H

R
E
A
D

EVA

Bzgrappla your post count is high but your brain is small.

So here is a STFU just for you bztroll, thats what u want attention right?

t

t

t

It would be better

If Junie

talked shit about

Shannon Ritch

and said he would

jump off a bridge

if he lost

to him

but then