Junie Browning off to Thailand to train with TMT

After a disappointing loss in New Mexico last week...Junie Browning is ready to make some serious changes.

Browning has decided to Phuket.

packing his bags...Browning will be heading to Tiger Muay Thai and MMA Phuket Thailand in an effort to revive his MMA career, and try out for the TMT competition team.

With a disappointing 4-5 professional record in MMA, Browning has faced some top prospects losing to;

Reza Madadi (11-2)
Jordan Clements (8-1)
Jacob Clark (9-3)
Cole Miller (18-5)

Browning realizes that if he is going to turn his career around, he needs a serious change. Look for Junie to arrive in Thailand in the next few weeks--the tentative plans are to have him start fighting Muay Thai, as we look for opportunities for him to compete in Asia.

ttt

is that a one way ticket? please?

Good man Junie keep at it look forward to your next fight .!! Phone Post

Junie Browning and Phuket? Hmm, nothing could possibly distract him there. 

Lame jokes aside, if he can forgo from the nightlife, he should get a lot out of it. 

yaWn

Not sure that's the best place for a addict.

jushintiger - F'N nut job needs to quit.

That's a lil too harsh.

Junie is a friend of mine. He's really very skilled and a funny and nice guy. He has a bad rep on here, but he's truly a good dude. All the best.

Where he get the budget for all of this?  Does he have alot of sponsors

Kyle Cooley - Junie is a friend of mine. He's really very skilled and a funny and nice guy. He has a bad rep on here, but he's truly a good dude. All the best.

wow

What's "wow"?

I think less of your gym for posting this.

BoNeSaW -  Where he get the budget for all of this?  Does he have alot of sponsors

I think once you get to Thailand, it is super cheap.

Perhaps he bought a 1 way ticket and has enough $$$ saved to live for few months...certainly not out of the realm of possiblities.

Team Master Tang welcomes Junie Brownie to our beloved fraternity of martial arts experts...

Oh, uhh... wait a sec...

One thing is for sure...it's going to be interesting to see how he does out here.

Thailand has a ton of distractions---but it has the potential to be a life changing opportunity for a young man who became an overnight reality star...and might not have been ready for the attention.

I've never met Junie---spoken to him over the phone a few times, and seen his 'persona' on TV. I have to admit---I'm anxious to see how well he will fit in with the TMT boys.

One thing is for sure--if he's really looking to turn his career around, TMT would be a great opportunity for him...but he's going to have to want to do it for himself.