Junior Dos Santos question

This thread seems to be getting kind of nutty.. lol but

I'm gonna give MY OPINION on JDS

When he first came into the UFC and won I thought.. Whow, this guy pretty scary.  Each win I liked him more and more.

But when he beat my personal favorite MMA fighter of all time (Crocop)

Junior Dos Santos became..... The Chosen One

So in my eyes and IMO, Mirko is he's most credible win 

The groin incident unfortunately overshadows the pistol whipping Overeem was putting on Cro Cop.

That being said JDS biggest win is Werdum.

The groin incident unfortunately overshadows the pistol whipping Overeem was putting on Cro Cop.

That being said JDS biggest win is Werdum.

Herring In A Fur Coat - 

Maybe so, but still it makes Overeeem's win TAINTED compared to JDS.  Junior beat Mirko fairly squarely, no nut shots - just walked him down, punch, knee, broke his face and his will to fight.  To me, that's his most impressive showing to date.

Herring In A Fur Coat - 
CRBMoney14 - 
Herring In A Fur Coat - 
CRBMoney14 -  
Herring In A Fur Coat -  Cro Cop.  He made Cro Cop verbally quit.  Who else has done this?

Overeem did it. At least from what i saw

Overeem did it with nut shots.

Crocop was looking for a way out. From what I saw
Maybe so, but still it makes Overeeem's win tainted compared to JDS.  Junior beat Mirko fairly squarely, no nut shots - just walked him down, punch, knee, broke his face and his will to fight.  To me, that's his most impressive showing to date.

Maybe if you only watched round 3 of their fight. Round 1 & 2 were much more competitive. Mirko even threw Junior with a lateral in round 1.

If your description of that fight is accurate. How do you explain Junior looking WORSE than Mirko postfight. He was swollen up with two cuts under his eyes. Must have accidently hit himself or something

Mirko literally did NOTHING against Overeem. He was gorilla pounded

Lesnar