Junior gets screwed, Brock gets gift (again)

I guarantee you that JDS doesn't feel screwed over. In fact, I bet he feels the Lesnar fight and opportunity to be spotlighted on television for a couple months is the single best thing to ever happen to his career.

Hocky Balboa -  Junior chose to fight again, rather than wait for Cain to heal...Another reason to be a JDS fan. Phone Post

Jack Skellington -  JDS will become a house hold name after TUF

JDS is not getting screwed. He's going to make way more money with this route. Phone Post

" Is this a sport or sports entertainment?"

Do you really need to ask that when your champion and #1 ranked fighter in the world was a pro wrestler with a 4-2 in the UFC?

Mark Martin - Waiting patiently for someone with a brain.

Dos Santos asked to fight.

So UFC could give him:

Nelson - who he beat three straight rounds and who never had him in trouble.

Carwin - who Lesnar beat

Mir - who Lesnar beat

Lesnar - the former champion

It's not a gift. It was the only logical match to make.
HAHAHA!!! I was reading the thread thinking the same thing and then your post came, THANKYOU!

langiour - 
Mark Martin - Waiting patiently for someone with a brain.

Dos Santos asked to fight.

So UFC could give him:

Nelson - who he beat three straight rounds and who never had him in trouble.

Carwin - who Lesnar beat

Mir - who Lesnar beat

Lesnar - the former champion

It's not a gift. It was the only logical match to make.
HAHAHA!!! I was reading the thread thinking the same thing and then your post came, THANKYOU!

not only that its a great match up, Brock strength wrestling weakest area boxing. JDS strength Boxing/BJJ weakest area wrestling.

Add to that if JDS gets a % of the PPV in reality Dana has just given JDS a massive gift as this fight will rate after a TUF season.

lol, so wrong its funny

If JDS can't beat Lesnar and is exposed then he was never really a threat.  Cain would be able to do the exact same thing that Brock does if he is to win.  If JDS can however beat Lesnar's Wrestling then we will be able to expect an amazing competitive title fight coming up.