Jussie gets elbowed in IHOP

Starts about 5min in.

I thought maybe the kid had some training?

That was beautiful.  I was hoping honkey traned ufc after that back elbow but alas, he was untraned.

Is he brain dead?

LOL.  Might be the best one yet.  Dude got bitch slapped by Aunt Esther, and then knocked on his ass by Omar Little.  Then, for some reason, screwed up the nerve to step to the only cracka in the place. Got knocked to ass, then mounted on a reverse, and still had to talk shit up until the natives started getting restless because his antics were interrupting the serving of pancakes to the entire joint.

A solid 4 stars out of 5

Dude was ripe for a soccer kick when he was getting back up. 

That guy united the restaurant.  He should get a metal.  Everyone wanted to see him get his ass kicked.

"I just wanted some pancakes"

I agree, the Muppet sounding motherfucker refused to fight both a black girl and guy but thought he could destroy the white guy. Hilarious.

Know what am about to do my niggaa? I'm boy to... COMPLAIN. LOL

does the white guy have a hood pass?

Couldve sworn he gave back a "muh nigga" to the shit talker

Ha! Saw IHOP on 103rd and wondered if that was the one in Jacksonville FL. Looked familiar. Vid description on YT confirmed it.

Used to eat there a lot when I lived there. Interesting place late at night but never got to see any shit like that. Lol

That "fight" was like watching a dream where your body isn't responding to what you want it to do and everything is moving in slow motion.

And LMAO @ the white dude getting called "Tarzan looking motherfucker"!

Tier One Masturbator -

That "fight" was like watching a dream where your body isn't responding to what you want it to do and everything is moving in slow motion.

And LMAO @ the white dude getting called "Tarzan looking motherfucker"!

Black people have the best commentary

Was the white dude “Ma’am” from GameStop before he transitioned?

That guy had to be high.

Am I the only one who feels sorry for the guy? He was drunk and belligerent, but he seems like a very sad person. His bravado couldn’t hide his insecurity and lain that he felt. He was like a child throwing a tantrum when he couldn’t get what he wanted and needed. Unfortunately for him, there was an adult in the room who gave him a good spanking. 

That was a good one. Thanks OP.

Had to be FL of course

Nitecrawler -

Was the white dude “Ma’am” from GameStop before he transitioned?

Nahh Macho Ma'am is way bigger than that dude.