jussie smollett is back in the news

this will be glorious

2 Likes

Juicy

1 Like

There is already sworn testimony from the brothers when they testified last February in front of a grand jury.

They probably could have just re-played it LOL.

In

Joosy smooliayyyy!!

3 Likes

These brothers are morons. They didnt get some gun back that the police found in their apartment so threw a fit and threatened to not cooperate until the police got thier property back to them

Mckraken -

Joosy smooliayyyy!!

Came to say thiseeeay

In like vINegar on a subway sammich....

On a related note

1 Like

I don't know how many times I have laughed at this:

mayor daley -

These brothers are morons. They didnt get some gun back that the police found in their apartment so threw a fit and threatened to not cooperate until the police got thier property back to them

So the brothers are morons because the police tried taking their guns, and they told them they aren't doing shit for them until they get their gun that they obviously legally own back? Yeah, those damn morons!!!!

BrckNoHitBk -
mayor daley -

So the brothers are morons because the police tried taking their guns, and they told them they aren't doing shit for them until they get their gun that they obviously legally own back? Yeah, those damn morons!!!!

who knows if the gun is really theirs, they say it is but these guys were part of th worlds stupidest conspiracy.

im not sure what they thought was gonna happen. they are already on video telling the story about what they did, if they refuse to testify it would all still come in and they would just look like fools.

yes, i would like to double down, they are morons.