Just a friendly reminder/tip to the entire OG

As an old timer from 2012, I just wanna give a few tips to the OG to help make this place back to being as good as it once was because its now overrun by trolls and amoral bullies who do nothing but spam and downvote people for having unpopular opinions

i noticed some people are posting some excellent topics and discussions which are helping keep this forum a nice, and friendly community for the entire member base! kudos to you guys! keep up the good work!

but theres some people who are posting trash and spreading nothing but hateful messages and useless spam. these posts will be reported.

please refrain from posting anything spam or anything unrelated to the original topic. we will keep this forum family friendly and safe for work so that new members who come here are not turned off by the hateful spam posted amongst some of not so great members (you know who you are).

not sure if you guys know this, but its actually against the law to make public posts on public forums that contain messages that make the forum or its members look bad. so if this really gets out of hand, i might have to make a call to my contact in the CIA who actually specializes in this type of stuff.

So just remember guys, keep it clean and keep it friendly. happy posting!

TL;DR, no FRAT

IDOHARM - Just a friendly reminder that I saw a dead Porcupine on the highway today and that thing was fucking huge. Phone Post 3.0

Please keep this thread on topic or i will politely ask you to leave this thread

Excellent post Jimmy R., and I'm glad you started this topic because I had a question to ask you, which I might normally pm you to get the answer to, but we all know there's no pm'ing from the Android app! Lawlz! I was just wondering what your opinion is of a certain Cole Konrad retiring? Thanks for the time you take to respond to me Jimmy R.! Phone Post

irregardless your a idiot - 
IDOHARM - Yes, I might be drunk. Phone Post 3.0

Reported. Phone Post

Thank you for helping keep the community clean. Please report him and the fool above who is mentioning cole konrad. i will do also

Retired Phone Post 3.0

Can't remember who exactly....

But there was a thread here not too long ago about a certain fighter that had to retire...

My mind is blank. Can someone remind me who it was that retired? Phone Post 3.0

GOREILLAMAN - 
Jimmy Rustler -
IDOHARM - Just a friendly reminder that I saw a dead Porcupine on the highway today and that thing was fucking huge. Phone Post 3.0

Please keep this thread on topic or i will politely ask you to leave this thread

Reported. Phone Post

are you frekan serious? reporting me for what? wow jesus christ some of you people blow my mind

get out of my thread now

Jimmy Rustler -
GOREILLAMAN - 
Jimmy Rustler -

Reported. Phone Post

are you frekan serious? reporting me for what? wow jesus christ some of you people blow my mind

get out of my thread now

Reported for cyber bullying an innocent person!! Phone Post

KJ why are you spamming animal gifs in my thread

do you want me to call the cops, dude?

rehired Phone Post 3.0

IDOHARM - Just a friendly reminder that I saw a dead Porcupine on the highway today and that thing was fucking huge. Phone Post 3.0

Dude....that was a beaver. Phone Post

Jimmy Rustler -
GOREILLAMAN - 
Jimmy Rustler -

Reported. Phone Post

get out of my thread now

Reported bro!! The rustler is getting retired! Saying the lords name in vane offends me!! Fuckface Phone Post 3.0

KJ! - 
IDOHARM - PORCUPINES DO NOT GIVE A FUCK! Phone Post 3.0
Clearly
Phone Post 3.0

It's a hedgehog

In on hedgehog thread

IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap -
Jimmy Rustler -
GOREILLAMAN - 
Jimmy Rustler -

Reported. Phone Post

get out of my thread now

Reported for cyber bullying an innocent person!! Phone Post

I've teleported you as well. You're in deep trouble now. Phone Post 3.0

In for porcupines and the RCMP

Oh and the reports that Cole Conrad is retiring

You're the same guy who just trolled about having a girlfriend lol VTFD Phone Post 3.0