just a north jersey thing or do you also hear...

"lower caps"

i am a computer tech for the state and one of my duties is tech supprot for software that is used by law offices and insurance companies.

one of the more basic jobs is getting people back online when they have been locked out by forgetting their passwords, or typing i incorrectly.

as with almost all password security criteria now ours are case sensitive.

about 1 in 20 people from North Jersey use the term "lower caps"  when asking about lower case.  never from south jersey, central jersey or out of state calls.

anyone else in any area ever hear that term atleast semi regular?

I'm from North Jersey. Never heard of it.

Never heard of it but love it haha

Does anyone else think it's funny that OP starts all his sentences with lower caps?

I've heard people use that term, but not as much as lower case

It's very difficult situation

SlapUsilly - I'm from North Jersey. Never heard of it.

Same

You do hear you's all the time though. 

You's going to get the bbc later? 

OmarsOwnGoal - 
Pretjah - 

"lower caps"

i am a computer tech for the state and one of my duties is tech supprot for software that is used by law offices and insurance companies.

one of the more basic jobs is getting people back online when they have been locked out by forgetting their passwords, or typing i incorrectly.

as with almost all password security criteria now ours are case sensitive.

about 1 in 20 people from North Jersey use the term "lower caps"  when asking about lower case.  never from south jersey, central jersey or out of state calls.

anyone else in any area ever hear that term atleast semi regular?

5% of the time qualifies as semi-regular to you?

yes when it's over a 10-15 year period of time and happens atleast twice a week.

Also in IT, never heard that. I would make fun of someone for using it lol.