Just admit it!!!! I am correct re: Jones no fight!

OMA (tm)
3 hours ago
I see both sides. However if u are saying Jackson was doing his job and protecting his fighter.....

From what?

The same style of fighter but less skilled an no KO power???

Chael was an EASIER fight! Nothing to protect Jones from.

The REAL reason is they personally didn't want to reward Chael with a high profile fight

I'm right! Admit it!

-OMA (tm): holer of bar sluts everywhere Phone Post

if that's the case then he just put his foot in his mouth with all of that "i fight for money" shit

It's true, they're both REALLY 85ers, both wrestlers. The only difference is, Henderson has one punch KO power.

He did seem to personally dislike Sonnen and his WWE schtick.

I too think that played a big factor.

It was also alot more risk for a lot less rewards.

Sonnen SHOULD be a quick easy foght for a monster like Jones.

Hendo is a legend and there is less shame in losing that fight.

PRIDE of not wanting Zuffa to be able to boss them around may also have contributed.

In doing so, he has just given Chael even more ammunition for smack talk.

I think Jones made a foolish mistake no matter how you look at it.

I totally agree with OMA as well. He doesn't like him and didn't want him to make money. That being said. He could have literally beat him an inch from death and just made a statement. Chael has nothing for him. He just ruined his legacy.

TexasBadAss - I totally agree with OMA as well. He doesn't like him and didn't want him to make money. That being said. He could have literally beat him an inch from death and just made a statement. Chael has nothing for him. He just ruined his legacy.

I agree w everything u said EXCEPT the ruined legacy thing!

I think his legacy will be fine barring a Tyson esque mental breakdown Phone Post

OMA (tm) - 

OMA (tm)
3 hours ago
I see both sides. However if u are saying Jackson was doing his job and protecting his fighter.....

From what?

The REAL reason is they personally didn't want to reward Chael with a high profile fight

I'm right! Admit it!

Yep. 100% correct. Jones took Chael's comments personal and doesnt want him getting paid. Bottom line.

ElChupacabra1982 -
Reggie Warren Jr - 
OMA (tm) -  OMA (tm)
3 hours ago

From what?

I'm right! Admit it!

Yep. 100% correct. Jones took Chael's comments personal and doesnt want him getting paid. Bottom line.

Sonnen said he would give 100% of his purse to Jones if he took the fight.

He was willing to fight for free without even having a training camp!

Anyway you slice it, Jones pulled a bitch move in my book. Greatest bitch move in UFC history.

By all accounts Jones did not see that twitter post till after.

By all accounts Jones was never pitched that by Dana or the UFC when discussing the fight.

And by Jones account he doesn't believe a word Chael says.

And by all accounts Jones was not going to let Chael "talk his way" into a title shot...... Meaning he will never fight Chael unless he is a top 3 guy in the weight

And just so u all know I'm OBVIOUSLY a huge Chael P fan. His trolling is remarkable. I in no way agree with what Jones did.......

I just KNOW why he did it Phone Post

It won't be more than twice as bad as Tito ducking Chuck. Well maybe. But no more the three times.

Jones fucked over the rest of the card and the company because he didn't want an out of shape Chael willing to fight for free an opportunity?

His legacy is screwed. He has no heart, no honor, he's a pampered mercenary.

yeah... this was an easy payday for bones...  makes absolutely no sense why he didnt take it.

This doesnt even trump the A Silva fight , that was higher profile imo

OMA (tm) - 

OMA (tm)
3 hours ago

From what?

I'm right! Admit it!

I agree, except:

-Chael is not an easier fight. He is a different fight.

He is a southpaw. He uses his rear straights and inside leg kicks to set up shots, not to head hunt. He has MUCH better top control post Silva I. He is a better scrambler. He has better shots, and shot setups.

He is likely bigger than Dan (if slightly, going by what Dan weighed in for Fedor, and what Chael claims to walk around at) and has a bigger gas tank.... after a training camp at least.

He's not exactly a walk in the park.

That said, he's coming of a loss in which many of his weaknesses on the feet were exploited.

Jones is a pussy for this. Guys like Chael, Dan, fuckin GSP, they were in this when there was no money in the sport and there was no "UFC 152" to move your fight to. He deserves the flak he's getting as much as Zuffa does, spin or no.

^^^^ we see it. It's just not near good enough to take JBJ down in ANY consistent manner....

So it's a mute point Phone Post

Oma, i thought the same thing. Agreed Phone Post

I agree with OP.

I completely agree with TJ.  I don't blame him at all for not rewarding Chael (coming off a TKO loss in a title fight at MW) with a title shot.  I agree that if the UFC hadn't spread their cards so thin we would still have had UFC 151.

OMA (tm) - 

OMA (tm)
3 hours ago

From what?

I'm right! Admit it!

You are right.

Well it's official!

Cheesesteak agrees I'm right!! ;-) Phone Post

You honestly watch Hendo fights and Sonnen fights and think they have they same approach and the same style? Nonsense.