Just agree to disagree already (Fedor)

The Fedor critics will never agree with the Fedor fans, and you guys will never convince each other that your side is right.

You both have different perspectives, and both are opinions, so they are neither correct nor incorrect. Agree to disagree already, and let's move on. The arguing is a waste of time and energy, and I'm sick of all the worthwhile threads getting pushed down by all the arrogant bickering that is taking place.

And GOOD GOD just ignore the trolls, worst thing you can do is TTT their thread for then. Just let it die and know that when you restrain from responding, you did the right thing! Phone Post

Anyone who thinks that stoppage was early is stupid.

Fedor is an all time great fighter and should have everyone's respect.

One of my fav fighters, I could care less what anyone else thinks about his legacy. He's put on some of the best fights I've ever seen and that's what I'm going to remember down the road.

I respect the opinions of fedor fans but I think the stoppage is just, but to each their own. Phone Post

i am in agreement funny thing is both sides are voting each other down like little chidren, over a difference of opinion, and calling each other trolls.  Pathetic, vote down function is childish to say the least. Only vote function i have done is up for pro ice, hammers hammill, and caposa. 

Those guys bring more to the UG than the UG.

My problem is I hate stupid beliefs, I hate religion, I hate affirmative action, I hate doctors cultish beliefs, I hate theory sold as fact "evolution, bigbang"

So I see it the way it is.  Nothing else.

I am a huge Rampage fan, but if jones demolishes him, I will say Jones is better, I wont run out and say o rampage was past his prime or something like that.

Past your prime was couture, or shamrock. 

Not 34 year olds

Now if jones pulls a rashad eeks out a safe win over rampage by stalling.  Then I will say those two fighters are similar in skill.  I believe rashad and rampage are about the same in level.  Rashad being a better wrestler and rampage the better striker

kyleburkle -  i am in agreement funny thing is both sides are voting each other down like little chidren, over a difference of opinion, and calling each other trolls.  Pathetic, vote down function is childish to say the least. Only vote function i have done is up for pro ice, hammers hammill, and caposa. 

Those guys bring more to the UG than the UG.

My problem is I hate stupid beliefs, I hate religion, I hate affirmative action, I hate doctors cultish beliefs, I hate theory sold as fact "evolution, bigbang"

So I see it the way it is.  Nothing else.

I am a huge Rampage fan, but if jones demolishes him, I will say Jones is better, I wont run out and say o rampage was past his prime or something like that.

Past your prime was couture, or shamrock. 

Not 34 year olds

Now if jones pulls a rashad eeks out a safe win over rampage by stalling.  Then I will say those two fighters are similar in skill.  I believe rashad and rampage are about the same in level.  Rashad being a better wrestler and rampage the better striker

Great post Phone Post

other funny thing is i post on purplepride.org a minnesota vikings fan forum

they hate my guts over there

because i always supported tarvaris jackson, mewelde moore, and koren robinson.  Three guys i thought should have been starting. 

They were stuck to old man favre til he sucked it up last year.  And all of them were cheering for favres head.  except one delusional guy. Named caine that argued with me and wanted me banned.  For wanting to see Tarvaris and joe webb.

No they got mcnabb and they are happy again with a washed up qb.  Minnesota loves experienced qb's.  they never build anything thats why there always average and never great