Just another example of free speech being eroded

Some random Kamala Harris clip/post I saw on Instagram of her doing that awful cackle thing she does about god knows what:

4 Likes

![](upload://yyZ5vIhDQeqJm9nOzBMCB2kPaN4.jpeg)

Lol the amount of death wishes you see on a regular basis on social media regarding anybody remotely surrounding orange man knows no bounds. We’re living in a bad twilight zone episode. 

2 Likes

If you used that vulgar language on a platform ran by me, I would tar and feather you. 

Be a nicer person and you wont have to deal with these issues. 

Kirik Jr -

If you used that vulgar language on a platform ran by me, I would tar and feather you. 

And just out of curiosity, you would hypothetically say and do the exact same thing to anybody saying such things to someone in Trump’s administration or orange man himself?  Because this happens regularly on social media. And much worse than that. 

Edit:  Legit lol at being on the OG and acting self righteous and puritanical about “vulgar language”

get a life you massive loser

evh -

Relax. She’s just some corrupt politician who doesn’t care about you. 

Well I wouldnt really tar and feather you. I just think the practice of tarring and feathering is hilarious so I try to talk about it as much as I can lol. 

But sure, I'd absolutely tell some liberal to be a nicer person. I have no problems with that. Political affiliation doesnt matter to me. The right and the left are so much alike that I cant tell the difference anyways. 

OP, Kamala isn't going to fuck you

unless you can get her appointed to some sort of board or commission. Apparently she'll fuck just about anyone for that. 

evh - 

What does the motivational speech you tell yourself in the mirror every morning have to with this?

Kirik Jr - 

I thought you was a nice guy. Going around tar and feathering people ffs!

Stupidnewbie -

OP, Kamala isn't going to fuck you

unless you can get her appointed to some sort of board or commission. Apparently she'll fuck just about anyone for that. 

lol

miloofcoelbren -
Kirik Jr - 

I thought you was a nice guy. Going around tar and feathering people ffs!

Lmao! I dont really do it! I just find the concept to be hilarious so I like to bring it up often!