Just another typical day in NYC

If you smile at them or look them in the eyes this kind of thing can happen, and you have nobody but yourself to blame. They take the showing of teeth as a sign of overt aggression.

1 Like

These goddamn disrespectful dumbass darkies are getting more and more out of control.

1 Like

The hood type can’t aim for shit

1 Like

Hey @Malvert_the_Janitor just curious as to what you see in this video?

1 Like

I hope not, but it has been happening over and over in cases like this.

1 Like

Paging malvert the janitor for a rational explanation.

1 Like

That’s no bullshit.

The one in the white jumper reminds me of a hoodrat I saw in Oakland on international. She could have been a model if she had a dad.

1 Like

“Chef Rafael reported that they smashed the cash register, the sauce pumps, and the restaurant’s computers, and stole the money. They even threatened the workers with death and were prepared to use a Taser as if all of this wasn’t enough.

….

Fortunately, the victim is out of any danger. She had, however, suffered a concussion.”

1 Like

GeeGeeMacky???

Why is there always twerking?

Cuz nobody’s shoved a bayonet 10 inches up their ass yet.

1 Like

Twerking is the new victory aggression move. It signals that they have defeated the other tribe.

8 Likes

Its like they remade Do The Right Thing with an all female cast.

Holy shit! I was gonna make an extra Ketchup joke!

definitely not subhuman animals

1 Like

Now that they have been identified and arrested in for the boo hoo stories about how it’s not their fault.

“I’m a struggling single mom living in a racist, sexist world. It’s hard. Ya know? The abortion subject really made me mad so what I did was OK. I’m sorry I got caught. Holding me responsible for my actions is racist and sexist! I’m the real victim here.”- whores, probably

2 Likes

All because he only handed them 3 fries.

1 Like

I see trash.

Just like what I saw when I was faggot summoned into this garbage thread.

2 Likes

those are some fit, feminine and friendly bitches! If they came over the counter at me like that I’d stab them hoes in their titties and tell the cops I was in fear for my life. I may go to jail but those cock gobblers would remember my handsome face every time they had to pop their ugly titties out. Worth it.

2 Likes