Just ate super strong weed brownie

ama

It's only going to get stronger for the next 90 minutes to 2 1/2 hours ... Enjoy the ride 

Bought or homemade? Phone Post 3.0

Today was my last day of work and I'm getting a rice Krispy treat tomorrow :) it's been over a year!!! So you staying in or going out? Phone Post 3.0

im jelly

dont eat me bro, its short for jealous

Strongest edible I've had was called KOROVA BLACK 5150 Bar, contains 1000mg of thc, high CBD and CBN. Phone Post 3.0

Rut row Elroy Phone Post 3.0

1.4 hour.... And in flying ,,, enjoy the ride,,, you cannabis commando
Don't leave your house ....
Don't leave your house Phone Post 3.0

WRESTLENOW - ama
YOU ATE TOO MUCH, YOU ARE GOING TO

YOU ATE TOO MUCH

MUCH

MUCH Phone Post 3.0

How do you feel about turtles? Do you like them? Phone Post 3.0

I love turtles Phone Post 3.0

Holy shit I just hear some shit on the news about this. But I won't say anything cuz I don't wanna be a buzz kill. Carry on... Phone Post

Fuck, I hear cops outside....  What are they doing?  Do you think they know?   :)

You need to watch this. It's important.

CoughSyrupOD -

You need to watch this. It's important.

LOL Phone Post 3.0

Hi, I'm the OP and I started a AMA thread about eating a pot Brownie so everyone can see how cool I am, but I'm so stupid I forgot I even started the thread . Phone Post 3.0

trblesum13 - Hi, I'm the OP and I started a AMA thread about eating a pot Brownie so everyone can see how cool I am, but I'm so stupid I forgot I even started the thread . Phone Post 3.0

He's probably melted into the couch with cheetoh stained fingers laughing at Finding Nemo.

Rtchamp15 -
WRESTLENOW - ama
YOU ATE TOO MUCH, YOU ARE GOING TO

YOU ATE TOO MUCH

MUCH

MUCH Phone Post 3.0
Idk why but I chuckled a little Phone Post 3.0

In December, I ate an entire really strong weed brownie and went WAAAAY too far down the rabbit hole. This was after taking a 8-9 month tolerance break from weed and just jumped in. I ate a quarter of it and didn't feel anything after an hour and decided to eat the whole thing. It was the absolute craziest fucking experience I've ever had in my life. I know that I couldn't handle a heavy dose of mushrooms or LSD after going through that.

The onion video nearly killed my and I havent smoked in at least ten years. I did frink a bottle of rum tonight.