Just ban me right now

Not for abs thing, but for being at playground and not taking pics of girl 20 feet away doing yoga in teeny shorts and a tank top. Feel like I wasted my free pass on that Somali bluetoof. Phone Post 3.0

Attention whore of a thread Phone Post 3.0

LOOK GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOK OVER HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

......at nothing

wtf

We should ban you for this thread. Stop acting like a girl, girly Phone Post 3.0

You could fuck up like that million times and be less of a colossal phaggot than TUFer.

Bait and switch IMO...

When do you get your old SN back?

Stache - When do you get your old SN back?
Never. He promised. Phone Post 3.0

18 or so days and we won't be subjected to this bullshit anymore.

BBC_Fighting - 18 or so days and we won't be subjected to this bullshit anymore.
And you'll miss every 3 minutes of it.

Got a chest cold too.

Fucking kids, stealing my will Phone Post 3.0

I will!

This has a wife of pedobear about it... The playground you say? Phone Post 3.0

Don't feel bad gritty.  Taking pics of girls in a park is creepy.  All that matters is that you got to see the hot chick doing yoga.

For fucks sake, you could at least post something that could be similar. Don't worry I got this.
Phone Post 3.0

ThePrimateFormerlyKnownAs - This has a wife of pedobear about it... The playground you say? Phone Post 3.0
Yoga girl is in late 20's. She's there all the time. It's a big scenic area overlooking ocean but it's weird she always sets up on playground section. She always takes a selfie at end too.

Fuck I need to go buy an AC. I'm going insane with the heat Phone Post 3.0

Mumbly Joe -

Don't feel bad gritty.  Taking pics of girls in a park is creepy.  All that matters is that you got to see the hot chick doing yoga.

See, bad threads always turn good Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

My vote has been cast. Phone Post 3.0

Chimonos Revenge -

Eastern prom. Go stalk on your time! Phone Post 3.0