JUST BET MAD STACKS ON SHANE CARWIN @ +125

and now we wait.

feels good man.

MOTPH

Some people hate money. At least you didn't buy drugs with it, good for you!

What's a mad stack and why is it mad?

Ocean6 - What's a mad stack and why is it mad?

It used to be the 10-15% he saved from switched to Geico.

Milamber - 
Ocean6 - What's a mad stack and why is it mad?

It used to be the 10-15% he saved from switched to Geico.

^ lol

Despite statistics favouring Brock... 15+ years of fights have proven that ANYTHING can happen in the UFC, and MMA in general for that matter.

Good luck, man. 

Ill be rooting right with you

I got some change on carwin at +130... good luck...

"Not saying I can be totally sure Carwin won't win, but there's a lot of factors that make it statistically more likely that Lesnar gets the win." Can you explain what you mean by "statistically more likely"? Are there specific statistics that you could reference, out of genuine curiosity on my part, thanks

Where are you guys getting +130 on Carwin?

and we wait...

t

Tito Jackson - Where are you guys getting +130 on Carwin?

I got it on 5dimes, is at +123 now (reduced juice)

nobones - Not saying I can be totally sure Carwin won't win, but there's a lot of factors that make it statistically more likely that Lesnar gets the win.

I think most will agree that the first fighter to cleanly get hit will most likely lose. If in case they go to the ground first before anyone lands clean, the fighter that secures top position first will most likely win the fight. Carwin has a really bad habit of letting himself get hit in the face clean in his fights. Until now, he hasn't really fought anyone with the reach and natural punching power of Lesnar meaning Lesnar doesn't even need to have good technique to hit hard he can hit from weird angles, in the clinch, etc. and hurt you. Carwin has broken his nose 3x for a reason.

What factors that statistically point to Lesnar ? 

Carwin has shown he can take a punch and come back to win...has Brock?

Carwin has had 12 fights, Lesnar 5 I think.

Now I am not saying Lesnar can't and wont win, but statistics are one Carwin's side my friend.

The first 2 minutes will be interesting.