"Just bleed" guy 24 years later

In his defense, who hasnt been put in the Klingk for E?

I’m actually just getting around to watching it now.

1 Like

Just Bleed Guy no longer watches the UFC.

Another WMMA casualty.

2 Likes

Shoulda yelled paper champ.

Just Not Interested guy

a terrible chick fight? say it aint so

It pains to me to say but MMA used to be so much more exciting. Maybe the game is “too developed” for me and most fighters and fights look the same. The 3 round mediocre kick boxing match. I miss the style vs style. The cro cop vs nogueira days.

But I don’t think it’s so much that. It’s them raping and abusing the UFC name they built up by putting on a 3/10 UFC card every week and selling the name of what UFC stands for rather than the actual quality of their product.

8 Likes

I agree ^, I can’t figure out what pisses me off more, the rise in prices for awesome cards with women and little men or the fighters not wanting me know how much money they make. U suck egg

1 Like

I would have, but I hate lying in public. Lots of kids look up to me. Im kind of a big deal.

Quality post!

1 Like

That’s the beauty of it! It’s not a lie.

Not only putting on a pugilistic display of Excellence against the former champ, but Aljo also goes on to teach America’s youth a more important lesson, cheaters NEVER win!

Pretty boring. Now I want to know what happened to the dude smoking weed behind him.

Good to see that he’s doing well.

I found one more of the photoshops & a GIF.

5 Likes

I was at this UFC in Sacramento but did not see this imposter.

2 Likes

Just Bleed Guy at a different UFC.

3 Likes

9 Likes

^ and don’t get him started on rock and roll music!

1 Like

Oh now I know you’re trolling. Fool was getting his ass WHOOPED!