Just Bleed Guy - Interview

L8r

It's sad that in the U.S. the police ruin peoples lives and put them in cages for 10 years...for 30 pills.
It's sick.

Ita fucked up he had to do nearly 9 years.

And he's a cunt? C'mon nerd. He didnt have to admit to all that shit. He was just being real and it's a cool story. We all do dumb shit when we are young. Cool to see he prevailed over that decade that was taken from him, and is today successful.

dhughes -

That's crazy.  I was in Coleman Medium while he was there.  I was there as a volunteer teaching Zen meditation.  Lol...I wonder if he was in my group.

JUST MEDITATE

lolll I guess Just Bleed wasn't just a camera gimmick. Dude was really into bloodsports at the time.

DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite - 

lolll I guess Just Bleed wasn't just a camera gimmick. Dude was really into bloodsports at the time.

And cockfighting no less LOL

UFC was called "human cockfighting" by people wanting to shut it down

In

Good article. Dude had an interesting life. But 10 years for some ecstacy? Fuckin harsh.

Him talking about holding fights for 10,000 is totally false, unless $10,000 is Picayunne slang for 300 lb women

wow, if you looked at "just bleed" guy and had to guess his occupation

accountant would probably be dead last

Where's the gif dammit

AlphaTardTravisFan - Him talking about holding fights for 10,000 is totally false, unless $10,000 is Picayunne slang for 300 lb women

For years, the rumor was that he had been caught fencing stolen farm equipment. I'm pretty sure "Grand Larceny" was associated with his name. But it's something that can easily be googled.

dhughes -
209'd@170 - 
dhughes -

That's crazy.  I was in Coleman Medium while he was there.  I was there as a volunteer teaching Zen meditation.  Lol...I wonder if he was in my group.

JUST MEDITATE

JUST BREATHE

Haha you win

If this guy ever comes to Minneapolis, I will buy him several beers.

Unless he was fencing farm equipment. I could never do that to Matt Hughes.

But I generally extend that invitation to all UG'ers, regardless of their involvement in farm equipment heists. 

Always makes me laugh when Americans harp on about land of thr free when they have almost 25% of the world's prison population despite having less than 5% of the actual world population. Place is draconian as fuck.

2JupitersTooMany -

If this guy ever comes to Minneapolis, I will buy him several beers.

Just don't buy him bears or he might start baiting them. 

MicroPenis69 -
starboy -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - 

He sounds like a cunt

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/5/1/13376624/ufc-mma-history-just-bleed-guy-interview-body-paint-blood-sport-cock-dog-fighting-mississippi-ladner

U didnt read the article did u cunt?
Lol at that moron being able to read.
^^ and lol at him calling anyone a cunt... the irony is real